Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...

Start from the beginning

"Bye Atticus." I said hanging up. When I walked out of the restroom Mateo was standing right there.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything!" I said raising my hand in defeat.

"Why is he calling you?"

"He's checking in on me."

"You're with your boyfriend, he doesn't have to do that."

"Why do you hate Atticus so much?" I asked my arms folded.

"He's old enough to be your dad!"

"No he's not!"

"He's forty!"

"He's thirty nine!"

"Oh wow-what a difference!" He said sarcastically.

"He's my friend."

"He wants to fuck you."

"We haven't fucked since forever."

"Let it stay that way. You're my sister, know when you're with the good guy."

"Atticus isn't bad."

"He's also not Nathan." He said and I pressed my lips together.

"Don't hurt him."

"Don't tell me what to do." I said turning to walk away.

"I love you sis." He said making me stop.

"I love you too Mateo-I wouldn't hurt him." I said walking back to Nathan.

"Everything okay?" Nathan asked collecting me in his arms.

"Yes." I said kissing him.

...

The day flew by so fast, Nathan and I were all packed and ready to leave.

"Bye mom." I said hugging her.

"Continue being my sweet little baby girl-remember no sex until marriage." She said and I laughed loudly causing my father to look at me sternly.

"Okay mom." I said lying very clearly.

"Bye guys!" Nathan said receiving many goodbyes from my cousins. We got into the car and drove quietly to the airport.

"Do you want something to eat love?" Nathan asked me and I just moved closer to him to lay my head.

"We can have some plane sex." I said mischievously and he laughed.

"I know it's a private jet-but baby-the flight attendants?" He asked.

"Tell them not to interrupt."

"I've never done that-I don't want to do it." He said and shrugged and went back to playing on my phone.

"Have you ever had sex on a plane-with Atticus?" He asked suddenly.

"I don't think that's something you disclose to your boyfriend." I said and he clenched his jaw before getting quiet again.

We arrived at the airport and got on the jet. We placed our carry ons in the hatchet overhead and I settled in. As the plane took off in the air, I saw Nathan staring blandly at the back of the seat.

"Baby? Are you okay?" I asked and he turned to look at me, as if wanting to say something.

"Nathan?" I said before he unbuckled his seatbelt and came over to me, capturing my lips in a lustful kiss. I wrapped my arms around him before unbuckling my seatbelt. I got up from the seat and he took my place as I sat in his lap, deepening the kiss.