The Surprise

Bakugo, Deku, Uraraka, Jiro, Kirishima, and Tsu ran to follow the glass shards that just happen to end at the exit towards the highway.

"You think he did that on purpose?", Kirishima asked.

"There's no time to figure it out.", Bakugo grumbled. "Let's just go! Jirou, hop on, you're slow."

"It's Earphone Jack! And you know it's not my fFFAULLLLLLTT!!"

Bakugo grabbed Jiro on his back and blasted off into the sky with her screaming in the distance.

"Kaminari is gonna be mad.", Kirishima laughed running.

Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around his body and hopped very far towards Bakugo.

"We can do this.", Deku said turning his head.

Uraraka got back on Midoriya and tightened her grip slightly on his shoulder as he sped off.

—————————————————————

"Did you see him?", Deku and Uraraka said together once they caught up.

"I did! These guys wouldn't let me pass till I showed my hero license, so now-he could be anywhere!"

"Look who's talking now.", Kirishima cackled but immediately flinched.

"I feel sick.", Jiro gagged.

Uraraka jumped off of Deku and pressed Jirou's wrists until her color came back.

"Uraraka...", she said holding her stomach. "I think you lost your...scarf."

"Shhh, it's fine. It's nothing. Do you feel better?"

"Y-Yeah. Okay, let me see if I can hear him."

"Even in this place?", Dynamight snorted. "All right."

"Oh, shut up. If he's close I'll hear him. There's no way he's gotten past all this security. He's on the run."

They waited a couple seconds and then she raised an eyebrow.

This doesn't make any sense, she mumbled aloud.

She slowly turned around and saw a man waving on the elevator. He placed a bloody megaphone on the floor with a deranged smile and then clicked the switch. It immediately caused her excruciating pain as she yanked her headphones from the floor. Some blood began to drip from her ears as she held her head. The guy walked backwards into the elevator never losing his sickening smile.

"He's right there!", she yelled with tears. "Go! Don't let him get away!"

"Jirou!", Kirishima cried.

"Huh! How!", Deku yelled frustratingly. "Are you okay?!"

"I'll wait with her-you can't lose him again!", Kirishima said affirmatively.

They all jumped onto the first floor using their respective quirks and waited for the man to leave the elevator only to find him running up the nearest escalator.

He jumped off and ran into where a lot of food stalls were and created a mess to trip them up.

"Does this guy think that food is going to stop us?", Froppy panted. "I can't believe he's not out of breath-is he even human?"

"I don't know!", Uraraka panted.

Bakugo used a couple mini blasts to throw off his directory, but it was difficult since they were in an airport full of people.

"My power isn't suited for this. We gotta get that idiot outside.", Bakugo grumbled.

He finally jumped in front of the man only to nearly get burned in the face by one of his attacks. The man suddenly got faster and faster. He began to speed where the terminals were and headed past the door.