(24) In the End

*2 Years Later* 

Mikey and Ray our an excited and Married couple. They adopted their daughter, so now their a family of three, plus Lucy and a cat they got a little over a year ago. They're really happy with their lives, as Rays now an intern for a music company and Mikey's started helping their dad with things at his work. 

Everything is going well within the club. Mikeys still the Underboss, following behind Pete in whatever he needs. Rays just a help, and hangs out with Patrick in the kitchen most of the time. Their daughter has a great time hanging out with all the other members kids and especially her cousins. 

Gerard and Frank adopted two sons, now having four kids in total. They are always coming over and hanging out with their daughter. The four of them going out and getting in trouble here or there. 

Mikey still does illegal and under the table things for the club, be he hasn't been caught or put in jail again. He doesn't wanna go back and leave his husband or daughter. Ray still covers for him, let's him  do what he wants, as long as he is safe and the family as a whole is safe. 

So the family is happy, healthy, and Safe. The boys still want more kids and to keep growing their family. 

Eventually a couple years later, they adopt a little boy who's death and they all learned and began to use sign language. Which helped strengthen Mikey and Ray connection as lovers because they could fully "talk" and communicate together, not just through a piece of paper. Their bond was strong, and their love was stronger. Mikey really loved Ray. And Ray loved his Mute Boy.