(23) Reunions

*7 years later* Ray's pov 

I smiled, getting into my car. Mikey gets released tomorrow and I'm so excited. Mom got in beside me and sat the cake across my lap. She turned the car on and started to drive to their house. I can't wait to see Mikey in the morning. It's been 7 years, I've only seen him through a glass window. I need to see him, to be able to touch and hold him. To do more with him. Being alone for seven years isn't the best. We turned onto our street, and I noticed gees car in the driveway. I haven't see them In a couple months either, they had move to Florida about 3 years ago and I say then last at Christmas.  I'm excited to see lily and Cherry too! Mikeys never even met them. He's going to be so excited tomorrow. We pulled into the drive, and got out of the car. I held the cake as mom walked ahead of me and opened the house door. We stepped in and I saw all the gifts and celebration items for Mikey. I carried the cake into the kitchen to see all of them in the kitchen. I sat the cake down and the twins came running at me. I reached my arms out, pulling them against my chest. I smiled, looking at them. They let go and went running to the living room, Lucy, my dog following after them. Gee turned his head, "Don't mess anything up please girls!"

He then turned and looked at me. "It's been awhile. "

He walked over, pulling me into a hug. Gerard let go and Frank pulled me in. 

They let go, and I sat down at one of the bar stools. Mom pulled out some plates and began putting the pizza on the table onto plates for us. She handed us each a plate, then we went and sat down at the table. 

We just had  random small talk the whole time.  

Gerard had looked up and over at me. "So are you ready for Mikey to be home?"

I looked down smiling, "ya I really am"

Frank smirked, "ya we all know what he's excited about doing with mikey" 

Both my parents instantly snapped back a hey! At him. I laughed, looking down. "No, I mean. Yes. But no. I'm excited to have him Home. To be able to cuddle and sleep together, in the same bed again. For him to meet Lucy, to get married and start a family. I'm ready to start our serous life finally."

Gerard smiled, "I understand. I don't think I could be away from Frank for as long as you and Mikey has. I'm super excited for you to get married though."

I looked down at my engagement ring on my finger. Wow. That was a day. 

*FlashBack 2 Years Earlier* 

I pulled into the parking lot for the clubhouse. It was Friday, meeting night. I heard all of the guys yelling and just being loud like normal. I walked up the steps, opening the door and walking inside. I went over, sitting down beside Gerard and Frank. Pete came out of his office, Patrick following behind. He sat down in his seat, starting the meeting. Once the meeting was almost over, Pete stood up. 

"Now we have one final thing to discuss in this meeting. I need Mr. Toro to come down here beside me."

I looked over at Gerard and Frank. They both gave me big grins I walked down to where Pete was standing. He pulled an envelope.out of his jacket. "Now Raymond Toro, I need you to read the content of this envelope towards Patrick please."

I took the envelope from Pete and turned away from him, towards pat. He gave me a small smile. I opened the envelope, pulling out the letter. I unfolded it, taking a breath. 

Dear Ray ,

I just want you to know that I love you so much. And I know I messed up our future by  being put into jail. And I how Ray that you'll forgive me and understand where I was coming from. Now I know Ray how much I'm in love with you. And being in here has shown me how much I do and how much I really miss you. I really do how that you love me just as much, and I'm not making a fool of myself with this. But Ray, I'm in love with you. I'm never going to not be. And if  you feel the same way, put this note down and turn around. If you don't feel the same, rip this note up and hand it to Patrick. With love and hope, Mikey Way