(13) Gerard Ways Ideas

*Gerard's pov*

I woke up bright an early. Hopping out of my bed, after frank groaned. I walked over to my closet, pulling out some clothes. I pulled on my combat boots, then walked over to the bed. I leaned down, just above Frank. He smiled at me, putting his hand on the back of my neck. "Go get your brother baby. I know you can do this"

"Thank you babe"

He pulled me down, kissing and making out for a couple minutes. I pulled up, pecking his nose. "Alright, I've gotta go now frank, ill see you when I get back. Hopefully with mikey"

"Bye baby"

I stood up, walking out of the room. I walked down the hall, knocking on rays door. I opened it to see him asleep still, with mikeys shirt tightly against his chest. I walked over to him, lightly tapping his shoulder. He rolled over, looking up at me, "Gerard? What time is it?"

"Its six in the morning, we gotta be there early before all the guys get there. Let's go."

He got up, getting dressed quickly. Then we went downstairs. Neither of our parents were up yet so that was a plus. I grabbed a cup of coffee, walking out and getting in rays car. He started it up and looked at me, "where to?"

"The next town over, ill give you directions when we get there."

He pulled out of the driveway and we drove for a half hour. The sign for town came into view and ray looked at me. "Alright, turn right behind the sign"

He turned, driving into the bad side of town. We pulled in front of the apartment building and ray looked over at me. "This is where he lives?"

"Ya, this is where we stayed for awhile. But he's in there. Stay here. Don't leave the car, and keep it running."

He gave me a worried look. "I'll be fine Ray. I know those guys, they won't hurt me."

I opened the door, hopping out of the car. I pulled my jacket tighter against me, walking into the building. I walked up the steps until I got to the floor. Two guys were standing by the door smoking. They instantly knoticed me, the one stepping forward. "Gerard? No fucking way"

He smirked, snubbing out his cigarette. He stepped forward so I could see him. He smiled, opening his arms out to me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Its been so long bert."

"Ya, you told me you weren't coming back."

"I wasn't planning on it."

"Ya, your here for mikey aren't you? He came here on his own will Gerard. We didn't take him"

"I know, he feels safe here. With you guys, ou treat him right. He likes it here, but he needs to come home now bert."

He took a sigh, "fine come on, lets go see pete"

He let go of me, then turned opening the door. The other guy stepped forward, "sorry but I've gotta check he doesn't have any weapons"

"Hes fine mike. Hes cool."

"Fine. But if we get introuble your taking the heat"

Bert flipped him off, then we walked through the door. A couple of guys were sitting around the living room. I knoticed andy and Joe on one couch, making out. I turned my head quickly so Joe wouldn't see or notice me. Bert led me down a hallway, until we got to the last room. 

Bert knocked on the door and took a step behind you. "Sorry Gerard, but this is between Mikey, pete, and you. I don't wanna get in the cross fire of that battle."

The Mute Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें