(9) Halloween

*Halloween Night*

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. I was supposed to be vampire with Gerard. Frank and ray were supposed to be wolves. Gerard came running into my room and grabbed my hand, "Mikey we've gotta go now or we'll miss the party!"

I turned, grabbing my (rays) jacket and followed after him. I got to the living room to see Ray and frank talking, both of the having fake fur all over their face and arms. Our parents were in the kitchen talking. Once they knoticed us they turned smiling, "alright lets get a group picture"

Ray stood up groaning. "Mom, do we have to?"

"Yes, Ray. Its our first holiday with the boys. I want to remember it."

He came over standing beside me. Gerard grabbed frank and they stood on my other side. She grabbed her camera. Then took a picture of us. We all smiled happily, arms wrapped around each other. She smiled, looking at all of us, "alright go have fun. Be be home by 2 at the latest. Mikey keep an eye on them. See you later boys"

I giggled, as we turned, walking out. We all went out and got in rays car. I got up front and frank and Gerard got in the back. Ray pulled out of the driveway, then grabbed my hand. We drove to the party and ray pulled over on the side of the road. Frank and Gerard instantly hopped out. Ray smiled at me, "you know we can't be cuddly here right?"

I shook my head, lowering it. He squeezed my hand. "I love you mikey"

I picked my hand up, drawing a heart on the top of his hand. He smiled, picking my hand up and kissing it. He let go, then turned the car off. "Lets go!"

He jumped out, running after frank. Gerard opened my door, "come on mikes"

I smiled, hopping out and following Gerard. We walked into the kitchen and he gave me a cup, "here drink this mikes"

I looked at him, ,"its fine mikes I promise. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

I picked the cup up, taking a drink. I coughed, handing Gerard the cup back. I looked up, giving him a death glare. "Sorry mikes, just wanted to loosen you up a bit. Its only bourbon. Why dont we try a beer instead"

He walked over to the fridge, pulling out a beer. He walked over, opening it and handing it to me. I took a swig, it going down alot better this time. He smiled at me, grabbing a cup himself. "I'm gonna go find frankie, go mingle some. Brendon and Ryan should be here somewhere"

He turned, walking out of the room. I looked around the room, finally spoting Brendon talking to dallon. I walked over, seeing Ryan chilling on the couch. He looked up at me, then patted the seat beside him. I sat smiling at him. He pulled out his notepad as I pulled a pen out.

Hey mikes, where the rest of the group?

Idk, Ray ran off when we got here and gee and franks probably fucking somewhere knowing them.

He laughed looking back at Brendon.

Probably, suprised Brendon hasn't tried yet. He will once he's drunk, I haven't had enough yet. But enjoy yourself Mikey, maybe you'll find a girl to shack up with tonight.

Nah. I don't think so, would rather swing the other way towards your town.

We both laughed, then I took a swig of my beer.

Maybe we could find you a hot guy here Mikey. I know a couple.

Nah, I've got my eyes on one. But he'd never wanna be with me, or come out for that matter of fact.