(8) Boyfriends

Mrs. Toro walked in and came over to the couch. She bent down smiling. "I've got something for you Mikey."

She brought her hand from behind her back, handing me a box. I took it, opening it to see my new glasses. I took them out, Putting them on. I could finally actually see again. I smiled at her, grabbing my notebook.

Thank you so much Mrs toro.

"Oh your welcome sweetie. You can have whatever you need. Why dont you go show Ray and gerard. I'm gonna start dinner"

Alright, thank you so much

She smiled at me, then got up and walked into the kitchen. I got up off of the couch and walked upstairs. I knocked on rays door, then opened it to see Gerard, frank, and ray playing Xbox. Ray looked up at me and smiled, "your glasses look nice mikey"

I walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed beside him. I opened my notebook.

Thanks I think they look nice. I can't really see them without them on though. What are you all up to?

He looked over reaching it, then leaned into my ear. "Well you look amazing love. I'm so glad to have such a handsome man or boyfriend.."

I blushed looking down, picking my pen up.

Well if you wanna be, then yes I'll be your boyfriend ♥️

He smiled happily. Taking my pen.

I'd love to be your Boyfriend Mikey ♥️♥️

I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. He tapped my knee, then went back to playing the game with the other two.

I looked down at my book smiling. I've actually finally got a boyfriend that wants me for me. Someone who actually cares besides gee.

I felt Ray grab my leg. I picked my head up looking at him. "Are you alright Mikey? You zoned out on us there."

Gerard and frank were both looking at me aswell. Gerard stood up and came over squatting down infront of me. "Are you alright mikes? What's wrong?"

I graduate my notebook, changing the page so Gerard wouldn't see mine and rays conversation.

Nothing, im just realizing I actually have people for me. Its not just you gee, maybe I can be loved. Maybe people can actually love me even though I'm broken and bad looking.

Gerard grabbed my hands holding them. "Mikey your not broken or bad looking. And you deserve to be loved Mikey. Just because were a little different than most doesn't mean I or you shouldn't be loved. You deserve love Mikey"

He looked over at Ray. Ray sat his controller down, wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me into his chest, "Mikey you deserve love. And I see nothing wrong with you Mikey. You look amazing. Everything from the past is in the past. Your here now with us. You'vve got all of us. Please don't ever feel alone. "

Gerard stood up, hugging me aswell. I smiled, feeling happy and loved. A knock came on the door and mrs.toro was standing there smiling. "Is everything alright boys?"

Gerard and Ray let go and frank stood up. "Ya, were alright mom"

He smiled at her, she turned and walked out. Geared walked over and hugged frank. I looked at them confused. Ray must have noticed, "oh we talked before you came up and I guess their dating. They exchanged numbers when we were walking your first day and got really close. They've been dating for a couple days."