(20) Crimes I commit

* 3 Years later *

(Mikeys 22, Ray/Gerard 25, Franks 24)
I woke up to my phone going off. Ray groaned beside me. He sat up, picking it up off of the stand. "Mikey way speaking. Well listening. Ray Toro talking for him."

"Hey Ray. Hey mikes. I need you at the clubhouse by 9. We've got a heist and I need one of my top guys for it, if your up for it. You wanna come?"

Ray looked over at me, giving me a little bit of a scared look. I still shook my head yes though. "He-he'll be there."

"Alright, awesome. Thanks guys"

"Ya, see ya later pete."

"See ya Ray, see ya pete"

He hanged up and ray sat the phone down. "Baby.."

I quickly grabbed my notebook off of the stand, writing quickly.

I'll be alright. I'll be careful. I promise I will. I'll be ok. You know i always am. I love you, please let me go. This is how I pay for us to live here baby. You just graduated two months ago. I'm sorry baby. But I need to do this.

"I know Mikey. I'm sorry. I know you'll be safe. I love you too. Now lets cuddle and go back to bed. Im Still tired."

I leaned over, setting my notebook back down. I got back over and waited for Ray to Lay down. He laid down and I curled into him, laying my head down in his neck. I wrapped my arm around his chest and sat my hand up next to my head. He wrapped one around my waist. The other going up to the back of my neck. He rubbed my head holding me tightly. I kissed his neck lightly, holding onto him. He kissed my forehead. "I love you so much mikey."

I picked my hand up, drawing a heart over his. I really love this boy. I can't wait to marry him. I kissed his neck one last time and laying my head down against him. I closed my eyes, smiling as he kept playing with my hair. I slowly fell asleep, listening to rays breathing.

*5:00pm*

I woke up, rolling over. I put my arm out to touch Ray, then picked my head up noticing he wasn't in bed. I threw the blankets off, and got out of bed. I pulled on a new pair of boxers then a pair of shorts. I. Walked downstairs, not hearing Ray. I walked into the kitchen to hear him humming. He was at the stove, cooking dinner. I walked over, wrapping my arms around his waist. Leaning down kissing his shoulder. He relaxed, a smile appearing on his face. "Well good evening my love."

He sat his spatula down, then turned around. I looked up at his, then leaned up pecking his lips. "I've almost got dinner done. Maybe go get ready for your job. Then I'll have it ready by the time your back."

I shook my head yes, giving him one final peck on the lips. I walked back up to our room and over to my walk in closet. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain black long sleeve shirt on. I went to our room and finished getting ready. I grabbed my phone and wallet, leaving all the money in it on rays stand. I always leave it incase something would happen to me. I walked downstairs and ray was setting the plates down on the table. I sat down and picked up my fork. Ray smiled doing the same. We ate in a peaceful silence. Once we were done I helped Ray clean up, then we walked to the living room. I stopped by the door, turning towards Ray. He weakly smiled down at me. I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pulled me in, holding onto me. "I love you so much Mikey."

I leaned up pressing a kiss to his lips. He slowly let go. "Alright, you've gotta get going. I'll see you when you get home. I love you so much."

I leaned in drawing a heart on his chest. The gave him one final kiss. He took a deep breath, then walked back towards the kitchen. I pulled on my vest and grabbed my bike keys. I pulled my note out of my pocket, and tacked it to the door. Just like I did everytime I went on a mission, then walked out the door.

Mikeys Note:

Dear Ray,
You never need to follow this note unless one of two things happen. I either get arrested on a mission or I die on a mission. Now if one of these things happen the most important thing for you to know is that I love you. If it does go south please do these.
1) go to the club house and get my bike. My vest is in the right saddle bag and my keys are too. Their an extra set to get into it in my drawer by the bed.
2) bring my bike back home and keep it please. Atleast to remember me. Hide my and your vest at mom and dads in the attic please. If cops come around, don't say anything about the club please
3) please call the family and tell them what happened. Tell them that I love them all and that I'm sorry.
4) please remember I love you and I'm sorry for whatever is about to happen. If it goes south, pete or Patrick will call you.
If you ever need anything, that club will still protect you. They will always be there for you. I love you so much Ray. Please never forget that.
With love, Mikey Way

*At the Clubhouse*

I pulled up, then turned my bike off and got off. I pulled my vest off and shoved it down in my saddlebag. I made sure it was locked, then dropped my keys and phone down in. I slammed it shut and took a breath. Your gonna be alright Mikey. You always are. Your a leader. Go in there and show them why you've got that vest, why your a capo.

I turned from my bike, heading into the clubhouse. One about 4 guys were there. I walked back into the office to see pete at the desk and patrick setting on it. They pulled apart and patrick jumped off blushing. He quickly scurried out and shut the door behind him. "Have a seat Mikey."

I sat down, watching pete fix his shirt. "Sorry about that. I thought we had some more time."

I waved my hand, telling him it was alright. "Alright, now tonight you and four new guys who aren't full members tonight are gonna rob a hotel about an hour out. Now this is their ticket into the gang so they know not o fuck it up. They also know to listen and do whatever you write for them to do. If something goes down. They know nothing of the group like normal. Got it? I know you know what your doing."

He smiled, handing me a small notepad and pen. "They all know their job. You just gotta go in and supervise them. Here's your mask. The vans out back, unmarked like normal. Good luck mikes. Come home safe."

I shook my head, grabbing all of my stuff and standing up. Pete pulled me into a hug, then I walked out to the guys. They were all standing around. I shoved my book in my pocket. I lifted my hand telling them to follow. We all walked outside and got into the van, me in the passenger seat. We pulled up to the hotel and all put our masks on. We each pullout our gun, and hopped out. We ran into the hotel, telling everybody to get down. They all got down and nick, the newest guy, went around and started emptying the Safe. One of the other guys emptying the peoples pockets and the cash register. The third guy on watch outside, me inside, and the final guy waiting in the van.

Just as those two finished, we heard shots going off. I turned to see Grayson dead on the ground right outside the door and atleast a dozen cops. Well shit.