(5) Sweatshirts

I walked into the lunch room to see all the boys sitting at a table together. I walked over and sat down beside Ray and ryan. Ray smiled, tapping my thigh, "howd your morning go mikes? Everything alright?"

I pulled out my notepad and pen.

Its been good, after you left. I met Ryan and he's got most of his classes with me. His boyfriend seems alright too though

He read it and laughed. "Ya, their both really nice. Their two of my best friend. You'll fit right in with us. Gerard already has"

I looked over to see him, frank, and a really tall guy messing around. "Thats dallon, hes pretty cool too"

The teacher looked at us. "Go ahead"

We all got up and ray lightly grabbed my hand, then let go. "We gotta go get out lunches"

We walked over and got our lunch trays. Just as I stepped out of the line, the guy from earlier stepped infront of me, pushing my tray against my chest. I dropped it, looking down at my shirt, it was completely ruined. I looked over at Ray with tears in my eyes. Gerard dropped his tray, immediately jumping on that kid. Gerard puched him until he was bleeding. A teacher grabbed both of them. "Office now!!"

She took the dragging them out of the room. Ray sat his tray down, then reached his hands out. "Here come with me Mikey"

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the cafeteria and down to the bathroom. We walked in and he turned locking the door. "Here take your shirt off and you can have mine or my hoodie."

He took his hoodie off, smiling at me. I looked down at my chest feeling self conscious. "Oh... you've got burn marks don't you.. I promise if you want i wont look. I'll turn around if that makes your comfortable mikes. I want you to feel safe."

He got all red and began to turn. I grabbed his arm. He looked at me confused. I put my finger out at him, "do you want me to stay still?"

I shook my head yes at him. "Mikey if you don't want to you don't have too"

I took a deep breath, setting my hands on the band of my shirt. I took it up over my head, dropping it on the ground. I looked down at my chest, seeing the burns.. I could feel tears in my eyes. I looked up at Ray. He gave me a weak smile. "Can I hug you?"

I slowly shook my head yes, feeling so self-concious. He stepped closer wrapping his arms around me. I grabbed his shirt crying into his collarbone. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. "Shh its alright Mikey, your all right. I've got you"

He held me for awhile until I calmed down. He back up, setting his hand on my cheek. "Mikey your so beutiful. Please believe it. These mean nothing about you. Your still amazing and look great. I promise you look amazing"
I blushed, looking down at my hands. He put his fingers under my chin, lifting it up until I was looking in his eyes. "Your perfect Mikey, perfect"

He started to lean in. I closed my eyes waiting. The bell went off, scaring the shit out of me. I jumped back, looking at Ray. He blushed heavily at me, "s-sorry Mikey. Shit I've gotta get to class. I'll see you at home. Ill take your dirty shirt and run it out to my car. Here's my hoodie."

He handed it to me, then turned running out of the bathroom. I began to cry. I looked over in the mirror. Welp I ruined another thing. Good job Mikey.

I grabbed the hoodie, pulling it on. It was alittle big on me, going past my hands and waist. I pulled the sleeves up, smelling them, they totally smell like ray and I love it. Why does he have this effect on me. I smiled weakly. I got up and walked back to the cafeteria. I grabbed my backpack and walked to 5th period. I went to the back and sat down pulling out my phone.

R u in trouble g?

Ya, toros are alittle mad but understood. I'm suspended for two days. Their taking me home rn. I'll see and talk to you when you get home mikes

Alright, thank you

Anything for you mikes

I put my phone back in my pocket. Stupid gee. Now he's gonna be in trouble for me. If only he didn't worry so much.

*8th period*
I walked in to see Ryan and brendon messing with each other. I walked over and sat down behind him. They both turned, smiling at me. Just as the bell rang, the door opened. Ray came stumbling in. The teacher looked over at him. "Well mr. Toro so glad of you to actually join us "

"Sorry miss i was having a family emergency. It won't happen again"

"It better not"

He came over and sat down beside me. "Hey love, you alright?"

I shook my head yes, pulling my sleeves up over my hands. He smiled at me, tapping my arm. He turned, going back to listening to the teacher. I pulled the hood up, laying my head down on the table. I felt Ray rub my back softly. I slowly fell asleep, relaxing around Ray finally. 

I shot up to the bell ringing. Ray tapped my leg, "your alright Mikey, it was just the bell."

I quickly pulled out my notepad.

Why'd you let me sleep? What did I miss? Am I gonna get in trouble?

"No your alright mikes, I've got your work. Ou can just copy mine. We only did one worksheet. I'll help you love. Now why dont we go home so you can take a nap"

I thought we were gonna play? Can we?

"Ya, if you wanna play guitar we can. Let's go"

We stood up and ray put my backpack on with his. "Dont worry, I've got it love"

I blushed, looking down at my covered hands. We got out to the car and both got in. Ray threw the bags in the back, then started the car. We waited until almost the whole parking lot was empty. Ray looked over at me, "you know Mikey, your really cute. Especially in my hoodie.. and I was gonna kiss you earlier, but I don't think you feel the same way.."

I looked over at him. He was blushing horribly, picking at his fingers. I sat up some, scooting closer to him. He looked up, smiling at me. "Mikey, I dont know how you feel and we can't talk about it.. please tell help me know how you feel"

I reached over, setting my hand on his cheek. He smiled, leaning over and putting his hands on my cheeks. "Can I kiss you mikey?"
I shook my head yes smiling at him. I closed my eyes as he leaned in closing the gap. It was such a kind and gentle kiss, but it wasn't too short. He pulled back, and smiled at me. "Thank you Mikey. "

I smiled, laying my head down on his collar bone. He rubbed circles on my back. "You know, you look really good in my sweatshirt. Made me wanna kiss you even more earlier. But we can't tell anybody and this, since we can get introuble alright?"

I shook my head yes against him. He pulled me back, smiling at me. "Alright, now lets go home and play some guitar."

I leaned back into my seat as he pulled out of the parking lot. Once we got on the main road, he leaned over and grabbed my hand, setting it on my lower thigh. He looked over smiling at me. I blushed pulling the other sleeve up higher. He turned back to the road driving as I smiled all the way home.