RCs burst out in rage

Start from the beginning

Bondita: Wha... What pati babu?

Anirudh shows the camera to her it's none other than Veer and Kanaka.

Anirudh: What is happening here? What place is this? Why Kanaka is with Veer?

Bondita thinks whether to say it to him or not.

Anirudh: Speak up Bondita. What's the meaning of your silence? Why Kanaka is with Veer?

Chandra comes there. Anirudh compels Bondita to say about that picture.

Chandra: How she will say about that shameless matter by her mouth?

They both turned back and looks on.

Chandra: Anirudh, I will tell the answer of her silence. She is concerned about Roy Chaudharys. She is concerned of Roy Chaudharys reputation and honors.

Anirudh: Whaat? What happened to Roy chaudharys honors?

Chandra: Kanaka is pregnant. We all knew it but we do not know the father of her baby.

Anirudh: Somnath is the father na?

Chandra looks at Bondita, Bondita nods no.

Anirudh: Do not look at her. Say, Chandrachur. About what you are speaking? Somnath is the baby's father right?

Chandra: No!

Anirudh is shocked, Bondita worries.

Anirudh: No means?

Bondita: Pati babu, Kanaka cheated us. Betrayed us. Veer is her baby's father.

Anirudh: What the hell? Don't play Bondita. This is not possible. My brother is the father of her baby. Not someone else.

Chandra: Believe her Anirudh. I already told you na that Kanaka's pregnancy is a suspicious one. Me and Bondita was keep on watching Kanaka's activity. And then we found this shameless truth.

Anirudh gets furious and tries to walk out. But Bondita stopped him.

Bondita: Now what you are going to do?

Anirudh: This haveli is a holy place. I will not allow anyone to make it impure. How shameless she is? Being a wife, being a mother how the hell she did this? I am going to throw her out of the haveli.

Bondita: Pati babu, please hold on. You can't throw her out of the haveli. She is a pregnant woman.

Anirudh: Say that she is an impure pregnant woman.

Bondita nods no.

Chandra: Leave him Bondita. Let him teach a lesson to that shameless fellows. I think veer too do not know about this. This may be a full plan of that impure, shameless and senseless woman.

Anirudh: She ruined our honors. Thank god no people know about this. She should be punished.

Bondita: Pati babu, that's what I am saying, no people know about this. Leave it, let's handle this in some other way. She is pregnant and if we hurt her then the that innocent baby too will suffer.

Anirudh nods no and goes out furiously. He directly goes to Somnath's room and drags out Kanaka.

Kanaka: Hey, what you are doing?

Somnath: Anirudh??

Anirudh drags her to the mid hall. Everyone are shocked.

Bondita worries.

Kalyani: Don't you have any sense Anirudh? She is pregnant and you dragged her vigorously. Idiot!

Anirudh: Before scolding me just know the truth of her pregnancy.

Kanaka is shocked. Others as well...

Kalyani: What you are blabbering?

Anirudh: The baby which she is carrying is not the heir of Roy Chaudharys but it is yours heir.

Everyone are shocked.

Trilochan: Anirudh, don't speak bad about a pregnant woman it's a sin. She is Somnath's wife. The baby which she is carrying must be Somnath's na?

Anirudh: Nahi Kaka! Somnath is not the father.

Kanaka: Anirudh, what you are coming to say? Do not speak bad about me.

Anirudh explains everyone that had happened. Kanaka is shocked.

Trilochan sits down in shock, Chandra holds him.

Kalindi: You always spoke about our daughter. Now see, what your son has did?

Ajmal: Veer is not a mad to do this. We do not know the truth. Anirudh is building some unwanted stories.

Anirudh: Okay, I am making stories. Then what about this photo? Camera is lying?

He shows it to everyone and explains that had happened.

Veer reminiscence everything that happened in the last 2 weeks and recognises the truth.

Kalyani thinks on.

Ajmal slaps Veer tightly. Bondita worries.

Veer: Dada listen me. Everything happened without my concern. She tricked me, fed me with medicine and then she did this.

Ajmal again slaps him.

Kalyani: Hey, stop! Let's ask kanaka itself about this.

Kanaka is in fear so she didn't opened her mouth.

Somnath: Why you are standing like a statue? Speak up something.

Kalyani: Silence is the sign of acceptance. Which means Anirudh's accusation is true. Isn't it?

Kanaka thinks on. Kalyani slaps her and asks her to open the mouth.

Kanaka: Hn, it's true. This baby belongs to Veer. He don't know about this. Everything is my plan only. So what?

Everyone are shocked.

Anirudh: So what? Without any shame you are ready to argue?

Kanaka: Hn, I am shameless. Who's the reason for it? You people only. I am wife of Somnath but he never treated me like that. He married me just for Chintu's sake. I am bahu of Roy Chaudharys but no one gave me that respect.  That's why I chose my own path. I thought to carry this baby as Somnath's.

Kalyani slaps her.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️