Forever?

A/N: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12. Hi, my name's Arabella and I lied saying my name was Jessalyn on my wattpad profile for multiple years because I was terrified of using my real name in fear that my parents would somehow find my wattpad account. Anyways. This writing gets somewhat better as you get further in the book because I got older, but it's still just as bad. Plus, Rydellington and R5 both no longer exist, which makes this fic pretty irrelevant. And fuck Ellington Ratliff for defending his current girlfriend who was aware of and enabled the sexual abuse of a child for multiple years. This book was written many, many years before that situation went down. Proceed if you dare, I guess.

"Ellington!" Rydel yells, jumping into her boyfriends arms. He embraces her, rubbing her back and smiling brightly.

"Rydel, I'm finally home." Ellington whispers into Rydel's ear, ecstatic to finally see his long time girlfriend.

She pulls away from the embrace, jumping down from his arms, and wraps her arms around his neck sweetly.

"I missed you so much, babe. I love you, so, so much. Stay with me, never leave again. Forever." She whispers, pulling him closer to her.

"I love you, too. Maybe forever can be our always." Ellington says cheekily, knowing Rydel would be annoyed by his quoting of The Fault In Our Stars.

"Forever?" She whispers, pulling him even closer.

"Forever." He replies quietly, before pulling her into a passionate kiss.

______________________________

A/N

I'M SORRY I KNOW EVERYONE IS TIRED OF TFIOS REFERENCES BUT IT WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY...

~Jessa

PLEASE REQUEST SHORT STORIES IN THE COMMENTS THEY CAN BE LONG OR SHORT SOME CAN EVEN HAVE MULTIPLE PARTS