Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

Enzo was quick to text his maker and coven leader, while it also allowed Rebekah to do the same for her mother and so on—On behalf of both herself, Raven, Blake and Bellamy.

However, Sage's heart deflates as she hears the answering machine start to pick up, Jackson beat Hayes to redialing. Giving him the chance to check if she had the right number, to begin with, and of course she did.

Sage didn't understand the concept of contacts and used to dial numbers all the time until Liam showed her otherwise. But besides that, she was always good with numbers.

Ally was sitting in Liam's lap, the male was anxious to get word to his parents that he was okay—Same with herself. But they had a duty to the Alpha and explain it first hand before anyone else, however by the third call.
They were starting to worry.

"Do...Do you think—"
"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Delta Jackson." Hayes said with a pointed finger, if Crescent Moon's packhouse wasn't responding. Then he'd simply call his son.

But that was plan B.

"Hello, Beta Julia Rivers speaking...How can I—"
"Julia!" Sage yelled out, happy as could be to hear a familiar voice. And the line had suddenly gone very quiet.

"S-sage? Is that you?"
"Beta Julia, this is Alpha Hayes speaking. We need you to get Remus on the phone and preferably everyone concerning our party here." Sage had continued to smile, especially when the group overheard the loud orders of the Beta female over the phone.

"Is Remmy okay?" Sage whispered, but she was close enough for Julia to hear.

"He will be, Sage. Just hold on...Eli is getting him now." She nodded, forgetting that Julia wasn't here to see it.

It was hard to imagine the type of chaos that was settling in on the other line, especially when Enzo went into the bathroom with his mate to take the call regarding his own coven of Vampires.

To say Enzo's maker was pissed was a complete understatement.

It hadn't taken that long before a door slamming on the line had caused everyone at the booth to jump. Especially Sage as she was anxious just to hear her mate's voice. 
"Alpha Remus Moon speaking, what news do you have regarding—"

"I have plenty of fucking news, son, and before I let you talk to my daughter, I'm going to remind you that you never send people on a loaded aircraft without checking who the fuck is flying it," Hayes growled into the phone, and the next line the Alpha spoke could've caused anyone's heart to break.

"Sage...? Munchkin?"
Remus' didn't care who was listening, his wolf was battling the urge to sprint off to wherever she was located. And a smile played on her face as her eyes started to tear up. "Hey, Remmy. We're okay." She whispered back, and the male laughed through his tears.

After almost five days, he finally found word on what was going on. "Sage, what the hell happened? Where are you?"
"Males from Moon Valley flying plane to take us to their pack...I don't know where—" Sage looked up to her father and he shared their location.

With Remus being informed, everyone else made their respectable calls within the privacy of the bunk beds. It was much more roomy and comfortable after the first glance.

Perhaps twelve beds were overdoing it.

"How the hell...Where are our pilots then?" Remus questioned, shouting out to Eli about starting up an investigation. While Hayes joined his daughter at the empty booth. Wrapping an arm around her, securing her little shakes and tears.