~ HAPPY 100K ~

NAUR, this ain't a special chapter. Gonna leave y'all in suspense...

Just...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K FOR THIS CRINGEY-ASS BOOK! I don't even know how it managed to reach out to many readers but, IT WAS FUN TO READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS! SOME GOT ME WHEEZING- I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK GOT TO 100K IN LIKE SIX MONTHS?! HOW TF-

This book ain't even the best, I have to say... But, I surprised how it got to so many readers!

Hope you can check out my other books as well such as...

1) Boyfriend - Niki
A story where Byeol asked Niki to be her fake boyfriend to save her from her abusive ex but, the both of them ended up catching feelings for each other. It was all fine until Haesu realised that she had not much time left...

2) Yukinome - Sunghoon
Yukinome is a deadly disease where one eye's will grow out snow and turn blind when he/she falls in love. CEO Park Sunghoon was diagnosed with it since young and somehow hired a secretary named Hyunjoo. A girl who was planning to avenge for her family's death.

3) Therapy - Jungwon
Jungwon suffers from anxiety and PTSD and receives from therapy sessions surprisingly from his classmate, Hwayoung. As time passed by he started to gain feelings for her and wanted to confess to her at a cat cafe but...

4) Enhypen Imagines
It's a bunch of short imagines if you want to laugh your ass off. To be honest, I'm not even sure what I'm doing in this book.

Just in case if anything, or you want to follow...
My IG: your_wabi_sabi

And, again thank you for all your support, comments, reads, votes and love.