❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 40 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"THIS FLOWER
LOOKS NICE ON YOU"

𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 081221▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 081221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"eh- where's my ruby necklace?" yena scrambled through her luggage, her room, everywhere but, it was still nowhere to be found?

"yena, what are you doing?" soohee and the rest barged into her dorm like usual.

"I CAN'T FIND MY RUBY NECKLACE!" yena yelled in shock and the rest were stunned to the ground.

"WHY ARE Y'ALL STANDING THERE FOR? QUICKLY LOOK FOR IT!" yena yelled again and the rest quickly went over to help out.

after an hour of checking through the dorms, it's still wasn't found. and that made yena broke into tears.

that necklace was literally the only thing she had left as a memory of jungwon. and now, it's gone, what should she do?

she kept on scolding herself mentally and physically by slapping herself profusely for misplacing it. maybe if she wasn't that fucking careless, it wouldn't be lost.

"yena ah, it's alright. we can start to look for it tomorrow again. once we start looking for it, we will be able to find it. it's just the matter of time. but, five heads are better than one, right? and, don't blame on yourself too." jay comforted by patting gently on her back.

(sunghoon: jay, why can't we tell her that the necklace is with jungwon?)

(jay: she's already so hurt with him. if we told her about it, you'll know what will happen to her, i don't think i have to explain it.)

(niki: i feel really bad but, you made a point.)

)