❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 24 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"IT'S FINE...
I JUST CHOKED ON
SOME AIR."

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 060221(one month later)▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 060221
(one month later)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

short summary: jungwon and yena got together. yena quit her starbucks job to focus more on her studies. minha also start to find out more about the two.

-

"yena, wake up. it's morning already." jungwon called out. yena rubbed her eyes and groaned as she went to the toilet to freshen up.

"you went hunting last night?" yena yawned. "yeap." jungwon replied. "by the way, do you want to go shopping today? it's a Saturday though... " yena said.

"why? do you need to buy anything? you know that I can get it for you right now. what do you need?" jungwon asked. "no, i- I just want to..you know...spend more time with you." yena blushed. "if that's the case, then let's go." jungwon smiled.

"But, wait most important thing! what do you want to have for breakfast? it's all on me." jungwon offered. "ooo- okay! I want to have pizzas for breakfast!" yena squealed.

 "ooo- okay! I want to have pizzas for breakfast!" yena squealed

"one Hawaiian pizza for the both of you." the waitress said. "thank you so much!" yena exclaimed and quickly munched on a slice of pizza.

"you not hungry?"

"I'm full already. I went for hunting from last night till morning remember?"

"oh yeah... how many did you hunt?"

"32."

"wow..."

"where do you want to go after this?" jungwon asked while he stared at her. "I want to go play the claw machine. I saw them outside just now." yena answered. "sounds good!" jungwon commented.