Chapter Two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 2 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"HELP ME PLEASE."
SHE PLEADED, HATING
TO FEEL PAIN ALL THE TIME

" SHE PLEADED, HATING TO FEEL PAIN ALL THE TIME

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 080121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

Yena's blood ran cold as she shivered profusely. This incident made her recalled the time when she was younger.

The time when her father came back from work and will start to throw out all of his pent-up anger on her.

"A thief? Kidnapper? Rapist? Father? Or am I hearing things?" thoughts rushed through her mind vigorously.

Death never once scared her but, the thought of experiencing torture did.

Her biggest fear in life was to experience torture. She would be willing to do anything just to not experience it. The childhood trauma she had experienced was already enough.

"Should I go and check who's there or should I stay here?" Yena slightly trembled while she was caught in a dilemma. She certainly had sufficient courage to attack that person. Yet, she also had the same amount of fear of getting tortured.

Soon, she realised that no more sounds were coming from the outside. "Was I hallucinating or what? It must be the wind. Gosh, I just scared myself for nothing." Yena softly chuckled and went back to bed.

On her bed, she kept on tossing and turning around. Her eyes were always shut, forcing her to fall asleep as the pain of her "reopened" fresh wound on her back irritated her.

She turned to the left, she felt the sharp pain striking up her back and when she turned to the right, she still felt that sharp pain. She then continuously repeated this pattern and it all came to a halt when she felt a sudden weight pressing down on the other side of her bed.

What made things worse was when she heard someone exhaled behind her...

Fuck-

She slowly turned around and pried open her eyes as hard as she could.

As soon as her eyes got adjusted to her surroundings, a dark figure grabbed the back of her head tightly, digging his sharp nails into her hair scalp.

The figure had jet black straight hair that looked soft to touch, sharp and dark feline eyes that were glowing red, fangs poking out from his red bloodied lips on his sharp and well-defined face.