Chapter Eleven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 11 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

HE FELT A NUDGE ON
HIS ARM BUT, HE FELT SO
SICK AND NAUSEOUS TO
EVEN OPEN HIS EYES

HE FELT A NUDGE ONHIS ARM BUT, HE FELT SO SICK AND NAUSEOUS TO EVEN OPEN HIS EYES

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 110121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

Yena felt multiple short taps on her shoulder, "Yena! Yena! Yena!" the girl called out and Yena then opened her eyes to see that it was Soohee.

"Class starts in a minute." Soohee reminded while a yawn escaped from Yena's lips.

On the other side of the table where Jungwon sat, he felt a nudge on his arm but, he was so sick and nauseous to even open his eyes.

"Hey, class is starting soon. Are you good? I never see you sleep in the afternoon before. You usually sleep in the evening." Sunghoon asked in concern.

"I'm just tired." Jungwon lied.

"You didn't sleep well last night after hunting?" Sunghoon asked again, noticing something was wrong.

"Yeah."

"It's alright bro. Just rest more." Sunghoon gave him a light pat on Jungwon's back and walked back to his seat.

When no one was looking at Jungwon, he ate a pill of antacids that he always kept with him. Fortunately, he was able to alleviate the pain in his upper stomach afterwards.

After a few seconds, Mr Lee came into the classroom as everyone then got back to their seat.

"Class, I'm going to return your quiz paper. And, it looks like we have two top scorers with full marks! Congratulations Jungwon and of course, Yena." he congratulated and the class applauded for both of them.

Mr lee then distributed back the papers and went through the paper for the rest of the school day.

- ❦ -

"Class is dismissed for the day." Mr Lee announced and everyone quickly left the classroom.

"School is finally over for the day. Oh my fucking god, the class was so damn boring." Jay stretched his arms.

"That's because you scored a 95," Sunghoon said.

"Hey, you scored a 96, you should be relating it with me! Unlike, that bitch who nearly couldn't finish his paper score a 93! the lowest score in our group. What a disgrace." Jay mocked Niki.