❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 45 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"FINALLY, SHOWING
YOUR TRUE SELF,
LITTLE ONE"

"FINALLY, SHOWING YOUR TRUE SELF, LITTLE ONE"

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 101221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"actually it's safer if i place this at my lab." jungwon's mother thought as she looked at the brown book.

she then teleported back and forth where she stood in front of a huge gold door which was at the thirtieth floor. inside of it was neatly decorated with red roses, shiny gems and everywhere was sparkling.

"this marriage must be really expensive. how am i going to find minha in the large crowds of people." she muttered.

"sorry ma'am. where's your invitation card?" a man tapped on her shoulder.

jungwon's mother rolled her eyes and gave a glare towards the man, making him shocked to the ground.

"my apologies, your majesty! please spare me!" the man exclaimed and bowed down exactly ninety degrees.

"you're spared if you tell me where minha is." jungwon's mother threatened.

"y-your majesty, lady minha- she's at....

OVER THERE!" the man replied, pointing at a lady who was dressed in a luxurious red dress, a black porch complementing her entire outfit. she was holding onto a glass of champagne, laughing with men around her.

"you may go." jungwon's mother let off.

"THANK YOU, YOUR MAJESTY!" the man bowed profusely while jungwon's mother teleported to minha's side.

"oh! hi, mother-in-law!" minha informally greeted when she caught sight of jungwon's mother.

jungwon's mother was astonished by her informal and disrespectful behaviour. who said she had the right to call her auntie? they aren't even that close?

"your majesty." she corrected minha.

"mother-in-law, let's not worry about the titles anymore. after all, we are a family already." minha chucked down the last bit of her champagne.

"no, we aren't yet." jungwon's mother corrected, embarrassing minha in front of her friends who started to laugh and walked away.