❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 33 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"HE WILL FORGET
EVERYONE INCLUDING
YOU"

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 010821▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 010821
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"jungwon... jungwon,,, jungwon... JUNGWON!" yena shooked herself up from her nightmare. she dreamt of the most horrifying thing that anyone could ever thought of — jungwon dying.

blood was oozing out everywhere around his forehead. he was shivering in coldness while the amount of blood decreased in his body. his voice croaking out "yena... yena... i'm sorry..." and he finally let out his last breath and died.

it has been a whole day already. no one told her anything about jungwon. she was still in the state of confusion. she couldn't feel anything from him, it was like as if their soulmate bond had been broken.

"wait- SOULMATE BOND!" she exclaimed as she dashed to the toilet mirror, checking whether if her soulmate mark was still imprinted on the back of her neck.

"phew... it's still there." she heaved a sigh of relief. however, that was not all. she still didn't know whether jungwon was alright or not. she was stuck in her world of ponders until a lady figure teleported behind her.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" yena cursed in shock when she noticed the mark fading a little RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER EYES-

"i can't deal with this anymore." yena went to bang onto sunghoon and soohee's room door with all her might, hoping that both of them can give her an explanation.

no response.

she went to jay's and niki's room. since they thought it was their delivery man, they opened the door. yena took the opportunity to dash inside before she got stopped back niki.

"i think i deserve to know what's going on with jungwon." yena spoke to jay who was previously scrolling through his phone, sitting on his bed.

"no." jay blurted and turned away.

"I NEED TO KNOW JAY! I CAN'T DO TELEPATHY WITH HIM AND MY SOULMATE MARK IS FADING AWAY! AND, I'M STILL NOT DESERVED TO FUCKING KNOW WHERE MY SOULMATE IS?" yena let out her pent-up anger causing jay and niki to be stunned by her sudden outrage.

yena got so mad that she immediately started to burst into tears. she felt weak for not eating the whole day already and she fell her body forward. fortunately, jay caught hold of her and let her cry in his embrace.