❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 47 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"I SAID GET OUT,
I DON'T WANT
TO HURT YOU"

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 111221▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 111221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"what did you just say?" jungwon stuttered.

"your highness..." jieun paused.

"WHO KILLED HER? A DOUBLE STAB?" jungwon's eyes flashed red and clenched his fists so tightly as if they were going to explode.

"your highness, we are still trying to find out who it was. it's still undergoing investigation." jieun stammered, afraid that jungwon might get even more mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL IDIOTS DOING? GO AND FIND OUT WHO DID IT AND EXECUTE THAT PERSON!" jungwon yelled and smashed a glass vase on the floor.

"WHERE'S MOTHER?" jungwon got up, ready to leave the room but, was blocked by his father's men at the door entrance.

"i apologise for this rude behaviour, your highness. however, this was the instructions given by your father." one of them men said.

jungwon was struggling with all his might to escape but, he just couldn't.

his heart was already shattering into bits and his mind felt like it was going to explode anytime soon.

"jungwon..."

"GET OUT!" jungwon yelled at yena and pushed her hand away.

out of anger, he punched his fists on the wall, leaving blood left on his knuckles.

"jungwon, please calm down!"

"I SAID GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" jungwon screamed with tears streaming down his cheeks.

yena knew that it was really best for her to let him alone right now hence, she reluctantly walked out of the room with jieun.

"what happened?" yena asked jieun, hoping to receive more information from her.

"his mother was found dead in mina's friend's marriage last night. his mother wanted to go find out about something that i'm not sure about since she doesn't usually tells me about the things she do." jieun explained.