Chapter Twenty Two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 22 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"I LOVE YOU SO
MUCH THAT I WOULD
DIE FOR YOU." HE CONFESSED

𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 140121▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 140121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"Jungwon! Wake up! You are already wide awake!" Yena tapped on his shoulder. "You forgot number one on my checklist and number 20," Jungwon whined. "I never forget any of them! You never state that it must be the morning!" Yena said.

"Please?" Jungwon pleaded.

"Fine." Yena placed a kiss and whispered into his ear, "I love you." before she was able to stand back up, he pulled her towards him and whispered into her ear, "I love you too."

"You- Aishhh..." Yena looked away as blood rushed up to her cheeks. "wake up!" she slapped his shoulder. "okay, okay. don't hit me!" jungwon huffed and reluctantly got up.

"can we take a walk at the park today again?" yena asked, holding jungwon's hands

"can we take a walk at the park today again?" yena asked, holding jungwon's hands. "of course." jungwon replied while the both of them exited the school.

"today's scenery is somehow much prettier than yesterday's one." yena looked at the cloudless soft blue sky. "true." jungwon added and the both of them sat on the same bench they sat on yesterday.

"this flower looks nice on you." jungwon plucked a daisy and tugged it next to yena's ear. "thanks! I've got something for you. hold on!" yena stuck her hand into her pocket.

"oh? what is it?"

yena then took out her hand, showing a heart-shaped hand sign. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you so much! I love you for eternity!" she showed up with more heart signs. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" jungwon laughed at her cuteness. his arms snaked through her waist, bringing her closer to his embrace. both of them were centimeters away from each other. jungwon could feel her short and soft breaths hitting his face.