Chapter Nine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 9 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

THE FEELING THAT SHE FELT
RIGHT NOW AND LAST TIME WAS
THE SAME — THE GENTLENESS
AND THE SOFTNESS

THE FEELING THAT SHE FELT RIGHT NOW AND LAST TIME WASTHE SAME — THE GENTLENESSAND THE SOFTNESS

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 110121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"So, let's begin with the attendance." Mr Lee said and started to look out for the absentees.

Niki was behind playing with his stationaries since he got bored. "Guys, watch me. And, can one of you time me for a minute? I'm going to juggle three of my pens." Niki said.

"Are you that bored?" Jungwon scoffed.

"He's going to fail it." Jay sighed.

"Go ahead. I will time you." Sunghoon said and held onto his watch, preparing to start the timer.

"Ten..... Twenty... Thirty..... Hey, you are finally not bad at something..... Fifty...." before Sunghoon could even say sixty, Niki accidentally lost his tempo and one of the pens slipped out from his hand, landing onto the girl's head, disrupting the girl's serenity.

"Fuck-" the boys cursed out in union.

The girl who had straight jet black hair minced in irritation and turned around to look at them.

When Jungwon saw her side view, he felt that she looked vaguely familiar.

"Yena-" he finally realised who it was.

She glared at them sleepily since she was infuriated because someone interrupted her nap.

She then took out her earpiece and adjusted her vision on them, about to curse out a whole dictionary of words but, stopped from doing so when she realised who they were.

"WHAT?" she exclaimed.

Why were they here?

And now, everyone's attention was diverted to her. Noticing that she spoke a little too loudly, she quickly apologised to the class and everyone then looked away.

"It's us. Lol." Sunghoon chuckled whereas Niki could not bear his laughter.

"Wh- Why are you even here?" Yena stuttered.