❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 62 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"DID YOU JUST
CALL ME YENA?"

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 160540▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 160540
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"he called me yena for what? is it because i look like her or what?" jangmi held her thoughts in her for a long period of time while she bit her inner lip.

both of them were in jangmi's room since she wanted jungwon to accompany her for a little longer and her mother was not back yet. she didn't want to be alone.

"jangmi ah, you alright?" jungwon interrupted her thoughts.

that was when jangmi took out her heart refractive glasses and her tone got slightly serious...

"did you call me yena just now, before i nearly got hit by a car?" she asked since that thought had been wandering around her mind for quite a while.

jungwon suddenly got stunned by her question and recalled when the name accidentally slipped off his mind.

"y-yeah..." he slightly stutter, unsure of what she was going to respond with next.

"why though? tell me the truth." jangmi asked again. she felt that something was amiss.

"was it an accident? or is it because i look like her or-"

should i tell her about it or not...
i should right?
i might only have this chance to say it-
it might trigger her to remember something...

"you are her." jungwon decided that it was time to tell her about it.

"what-"

"i know you are very confused right now but, listen to-"

"no, just shut up." jangmi cut him off as she tired to process everything.

how could she be her-

she tried to connect the dots together. NO-

hold on-

he must be kidding me! nah, nah, he's just joking!