❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 69 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"CAN I BE YOUR SOULMATE?"

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 280541▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 280541
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"i mean you can immediately call me yours when you mark me as your soulmate." jangmi tried to include that fact for the ten thousandth time in almost everything she said.

it was already a year....

"no, i will not do that." jungwon replied again for the ten thousandth time.

"notice that you never said that you will never do that." jangmi raised her eyebrow and he just looked away.

"aww... you are so cute when you are mad still! this is the reason why i can never be mad at you." jangmi cooed and pinched his cheeks gently.

an uncontrollable smile escaped jungwon's lips as he blushed at her compliment.

"see? you are blushing already!" jangmi pointed out, poking onto the pinkish hue on his cheeks.

out of nowhere, jungwon placed a short kiss on her lips, leaving jangmi stunned to the ground.

it was her first kiss in this life-

"now, see who's the one blushing?" he proudly smirked while jangmi was still shocked by his sudden action.

"come on! don't be too shocked. it's just a small kiss. you want me to do that again?" jungwon let out a chuckle when he saw her confused state.

her facial expressions and her blank stare in her eyes were so cute.

it seems like jangmi did not managed to hear what he just said and she was then given another kiss by him.

this time a longer one but, it was still short.

she widened her eyes this time, snapping herself out of her thoughts and stared at jungwon who was already looking at her.

"my first kiss...." she let out softly.

both of them were still holding on to their eye contact, not even blinking at all. he was starting into her big ones, able to see the shiny light brown hazel in it. whereas, she was staring into his eyes which looked as if it carried the entire galaxy.