Chapter Eighteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 18 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"YOU SAID THAT I'M YOURS
PROVE IT."  HE POUTED

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 120121▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 120121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"Prove it," Jungwon smirked.

"P-Prove what?" Yena stammered, hoping that it was not going to be something weird or unexpected.

"Prove that I'm yours." Jungwon's smirk grew wider.

"W-What h-how?" Yena stammered once more.

"You said that I'm yours. Prove it." Jungwon pouted and crossed his arms.

"But-"

"Yenaaaaaa...." he whined and stared at her with his boba-like eyes.

She held in her breath for that two seconds and quickly placed her lips on his.

Before she was able to pull away, Jungwon cupped her face and pulled her closer to lengthen the duration of the kiss.

Yena tried to calm the butterflies in her stomach and placed her hands on his neck.

He snaked his arms and placed his hands on her waist as their soulmate bond grew stronger.

When Yena was about to lose her breath, she then pulled away.

Jungwon hugged her and whispered into her ear, "I was just joking. I can't believe you are going to do that. I thought you were going to show me your soulmate mark or hug me."

"What-"

Yena then pinched his cheek as hard as she could as she was unable to believe that Jungwon was so bold.

"OW! YENA! I'm so sorry, please let goooo!!!!" Jungwon apologised profusely.

"IF YOU DARE TO DO THAT AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BRUISE YOUR CHEEK SO BAD!!!" Yena then reluctantly let go of his cheek.

He placed his hand at his cheek, wincing at its pain as he pouted his lips again.

Out of 'anger', he turned away from her and walked into the toilet to shower.