"Alright then. Let's see who can go the longest without cracking up laughing." He offered.

"Bets huh? You lost the last one yknow." Keith teased. But it was true. "Either you're down or not." He folded his arms and grinned.

"I'm down. But what about the conditions?" Like for what the winner gets or what the loser gets.

"It'll be a surprise."

.
.
.

And that surprise was a good one. Pico ended up winning the bet, clearly. He has more experience with being in serious situations. He kinda knew he'd win.

Not only was his punishment for losing the bet, but for breaking his gun too.

So he decided, why not.. oh I don't know..

toy with him..

get it?
cause yknow-
you'll find out dammit

get it? cause yknow- you'll find out dammit

"Keith." Pico said as they walked out of the door. "Yeah?" He responded, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"You're driving." Pico tossed him the keys. Keith hesitantly catching them. "What! No. I can't." He said.

"And why not?" He smirked, going towards the car. "You know why.." He looked down in embarrassment.

"Drive." He said again. "No!-" Suddenly a rush of lust just went down his spine. Making him shut up shortly.

Yeah remember that whole 'wanting to toy with him' thing. Well if you still haven't figured it out,

Pico is creative, so why not give him a toy to have all day. Like a vibrator or something strapped to him. And guess who gets to control it all day! This guy! Hooray!

NOT HOORAY.

Keith glared at him as he tries to keep himself in order.

"Soo, you gonna drive?" Pico asked cunningly. "Yes- just turn it off!" He whined.

Pico was satisfied by this already. He turned it off completely, it wasn't even that much. Imagine if he raised it to the highest setting.

But of course he wouldn't do that to him. At least, not while he's driving. Besides, he wanted to tease him with it. It was more fun that way.

Keith got into the car, closing the door. Pico was already sitting in the car on his phone.

"Are we late?" Keith asked. Pico checked the time and nodded. "Just by 5 minutes." He said calmly.