Chapter 16 - Please hurry!

I'm back in the sell I was three years ago. Everything terrifies me. I remember everything so clearly. Flashes of last time comes back and I am once again stuck in the past.

"Oh honey. Seventeen is a nice age. I can have s lot more fun with you."

"Please don't do this." I beg knowing well what he had in mind.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Give me your hand."

He grabs my hands and them to a chain with handcuffs. The steel digging into my wrists. He sits me down and also ties my ankles to chains and cuffs.

"So gorgeous pumpkin." He smirks letting me see his bright yellow teeth. His breath smells awful a contrast between Zane's minty breath.

He grabs a knife and tails it down neck, chest, stomach, hips, legs and finally my feet. I'm sitting in only underwear.

He smiles at me and reaches the knife up to my arm. He slashes my arm and I cry out in pain. I wish Zane was here. I really need him now.

He looks at me and trails the knife down to my thigh. Quickly he slashed my right  thigh from my panty line until above my knee.

Tears are streaming down my face. Blood flows heavily from my arm and leg. He laughs and suddenly kisses my lips roughly.

The taste of his rusty, smelly, unbrushed mouth makes me want to puke. Everything around me starts spinning. He hits me on the face and says, "Look at me you fucking bitch!"

I look down disobeying his orders and he steps onto my leg with full force. I cry of pain but he kisses my lips again.

Please come quickly Zane. Please! I need you!

He takes off his belt and wraps it around my mouth. Tightening it around my head.

He takes off his pants and crouches down to my level. He rips off the underwear I have covering me.

He kisses my lips roughly and then my neck, biting down on every piece of skin his lips touch.

Please hurry Zane!

I wimper as he slaps me across my face and touch me in places his hands should never touch. I cry out as he slap me again. He starts pulling down his boxers and my eyes feel droopy.

I feel my head hit the cement and I hear him laughing.

I feel him touch me again but I can't say anything or move...

*
*
*
*
Christii