Bondita looks at Kalyani, she nods no.

Anirudh: You don't need anyone's permission to eat. Enough of serving us, sit.

He makes Bondita to sit.

After having breakfast they all dispersed.

Bondita is walking towards her room but Kanaka stops her.

Bondita: You want something?

Kanaka: Yesterday you said about a sage right?

Bondita thinks on.

Kanaka: I want to meet him. Take me there.

Bondita: Why not? Sure, I will take you there. Wait, I'll come after getting ready.

Kanaka: Alright!

Bondita gives a fake smile and moves from there. She straight away goes to Chandrachur.

Bondita: Chandra babu...

Chandra: Hn, Bondita.

Bondita: Are you going somewhere? Why you are getting ready?

Chandra: Hmm, yes. I and Niroop are going to purchase the things which was said by Kaka.

Bondita: Oh...

Chandra: Why, any problem?

Bondita: Yesterday we built a story of a sage to daadi saa na? After that I got an idea. I went to Kanaka and said the same. I asked her to come with me to the sage.

Chandra: Whaat? Where will you go for a sage? Why did you said like that?

Bondita: Listen, you disguise as sage. You cross question her in the name of puja. You act like you are doing magics. In this way we may get something about her pregnancy.

Chandra: Woow! Brilliant Barrister Bondita.

Bondita smiled.

Chandra: But who will purchase these things?

Bondita: I will ask Pati babu to go with chef babu.

Chandra: Okay!

Bondita: Near Shiv ji temple, there is a forest na, you go there and sit like a sage. I will bring Kanaka there. Today our doubts will be cleared.

Chandra says yes and goes out.

~In Anirudh's room~

Bondita is searching for her bangles. But it is missing.

Anirudh: Where you are going?

Bondita: To Shiv ji temple. I had arranged a special puja for Kanaka.

Anirudh: Take me also with you.

Bondita: Nah! I mean, it's women puja. What you are going to do there?

Anirudh: Oh? Then it's fine. Go safely and return safely. Until you come I'll take care of kids.

Bondita: Thank you, pati babu.

Anirudh smiled. Bondita goes out and takes Kanaka with her out.

Kalyani: Yesterday, you went out with Chandrachur. Today, Kanaka. Where you are going with a pregnant woman?

Bondita: I said na daadi sa, I met a sage. There only we are going.

Kalyani: Khub bhalo, then wait. Let me also come.

Bondita is shocked.

Kalyani asks Ajmal to bring her spects.

Bondita: Daadi saa, I am really sorry. You can't meet the sage now.

Kalyani: Why?

Bondita: We have to get a special permission to meet him. Today we have an appointment only for two. I will take you there on some other day.

Kalyani: Roy Chaudharys do not need any appointment. You keep quite, I will handle that sage. Come, let's go.

Bondita: Nahi....daadi sa, he is very powerful. If he gets angry then he will curse our whole family.

Kalyani thinks on. Bondita prays that she should not come with them.

Kalyani: Okay, atleast bring prashad to us.

Bondita: Sure...

She gives a fake smile and goes to the forest with Kanaka.

Kanaka: You said that sage is in temple. But why you are taking me to a forest?

Bondita: Sage do not live in temples. His cave is in forest only.

Kanaka thinks: Is she speaking truth?

Bondita: Kanaka, only you can meet him and speak to him. I will stay out of his cave. You ask all your doubts on baby to him.

Kanaka nods yes. They reached the cave which is in forest. Chandrachur is sitting inside it as fake sage.

Kanaka goes inside. Bondita stays out.

Bondita thinks: I wish that baby should be of Somnath dada's. Durga maa, please make my guesses to wrong.

~In Cave~

Chandra: Come on, woman. Come on. Something made you to come here. Come in....

Kanaka fears.

Chandra throws fake holy powder on her and acts like a real sage. Kanaka jerked.

Chandra: Mmmm.... Your name is Kanaka. You belong to a rich family. Your stars are showing me everything. Mmmm.... You didn't came here alone. You came with a companion. And the companion is sleeping inside your womb.

Kanaka: Baba ji, namaste. Everything you said is right.

Chandra: I know I am right. Stars will show each and everything about you. Mmm... I knew why are you here. But this Baba ji wants to know it from you. Mmmm.... Tell me, tell me your secrets, tell me your worries. Mmm...

Kanaka fears: Oh god, this sage is saying everything rightly. For sure, he might had found about my baby's father.

Chandra: I can hear what you are thinking. Mmm... I can hear your mind... Why is it trembling?

Kanaka fears.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️