Ending 2 (Katsuki) 🍋

"Well... Ive put a lot of thought into it... And I think I'll ask.." You pause for a moment before reassuring yourself you've made the right decision,

"Katsuki.."

"HAHA YES YOU OWE ME A FAT $10 KIRI!" Mina squeals.

"Awe man, I really thought it was locked in with Todoroki... No offense to Bakubro, but I didn't think he could be caring enough..." Kirishima pouts.

"Suck it up loser and give momma some money!" Mina responds.

"W-WHAT?! You've been betting on my relationship??" You scream.

"Duh girl! We gotta keep it interesting for us too!" Mina points out like it was obvious.

"I- Whatever, but help me out! How am I supposed to tell them!!" You ask, dropping your head into your hands, grasping a fistful of your (H/C) hair.

"I don't know girl, but putting it off won't make it any easier. I'd say just rip that bandaid off now.." Mina says.

"Yea I agree with her, but I'm sure Todoroki won't be upset with you!" Kirishima says trying to reassure you.

"You're right.... I'll text Shoto to see if we can talk.." You say as you reluctantly pull out your phone and hover over his contact before finally pressing down on it to see your open chat.

"Hey Shoto.. Can I see you? There's something I wanna talk to you about.." You text.

After a few gut wrenching minutes, he finally responds.

"Of course, anything for you princess."

His nickname for you sends a ping of guilt through your heart.

"Where are you? I'm grabbing a coffee right now so I can meet you wherever you please." He says.

"I'll be at my dorm.. See you soon Shoto." You respond before closing your phone.

—————-Shoto's POV———

I sit down with my coffee and just as I'm about to take a sip, my phone notifies me I got a text.

I check to see it's Y/N.

"Hey Shoto.. Can I see you? There's something I wanna talk to you about.."

S-Shoto..? W-Why isn't she using her wonderful nickname... Something must be wrong..

I quickly text her back and when she responds she uses my first name again.

This must be serious. I think before rushing to her dorm.

—————-Y/N POV——————

You lay on your bed, staring at the ceiling while fidgeting with your hands, trying not to breakdown into tears.

After you finally gain a little composure over yourself you hear frantic footsteps approaching your door.

After a few moments of silence, he finally knocks.

You didn't even have to guess who it was...

You open the door and see Shoto with a worried expression, and as he walks into the dorm he speaks up.

"What's wrong Snowflake? Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" He says obviously pained with worry.

"N-No... Everything's not okay... I-In the hospital Aizawa mentioned I'd have to have extremely tight security, and... Someone would have to move in with me for a couple months-"

Your voice breaks before you continue,

"I....I was told either you or Katsuki could accompany me... And... I've been putting this off for a very long time, but I feel... I have to choose at some point, so.... Why not get the heartbreak out of the way while I make a life changing decision.." You try to lighten the mood by giggling but tears start streaming down your face.