Ending 1 (Shoto)🍋

"Well... Ive put a lot of thought into it... And I think I'll ask.." You pause for a moment, deciding if you're 100% set on your decision,

"Shoto." You smile as a small blush forms on your face.

"HA! Mina you owe me ten bucks!" Kirishima says with a smug look on his face.

"Whatever loser, here's your pity money." Mina scoffs.

"WAIT! You guys were betting on this?!" You yell, slightly embarrassed.

"Yup! And I just became $10 richer because of it!" Kirishima says with zero shame in his voice or expression.

"Nevermind that! Girl, Go tell your man!" Mina says pushing you out of the door.

"W-WAIT! Mina! I...Need an escort.." You chuckle.

"Oh! We got you girl! Where are we going?" Mina asks.

"Oh.... I'm not too sure... Let me text him to find out." You say.

You pull out your phone and go to his contact, suddenly getting extremely nervous about texting him. You finally muster up the courage and text him.

"Hey Snowflake! Where are you right now. I have something I need to ask you!"

You almost immediately get a reply.

"Hey Princess, I'm downtown at a coffee shop right now, want me to meet you at your dorm?"

"Sure that'd be great! See you soon!" You respond, immediately throwing your phone at Mina out of nervousness.

"Girl.. You got this! You already know he likes you! But... You do need to tell Bakugou as well.." Mina says.

"Oh my god! How am I gonna do that?! I-I.. Don't know If I can!" You shout, throwing yourself into Mina's bed.

"Take it one step at a time! There's no need to rush! I can help you tell Bakubro if you want!" Kirishima says while consoling you.

"T-Thank you... But I think I need to do this on my own.." You say.

Kirishima let's you know Katsuki's at him dorm studying, so you decide to break the news to him first.

You walk to his dorm, extremely distraught, and lightly knock on his door.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT YOU EXTRA!!" Katsuki yells through the door, not knowing you're on the other side.

"Katsuki.. It's me.. Y/N." You say softly.

"W-what?" He says running to his door.

As soon as he opens the door he throws himself onto you giving you an extremely tight hug, which you reciprocate knowing you may never get the chance to hug him again.

"What are you doing here? When did you get released?" He asks while brushing a few stray hairs out of your face.

"I-I got to the school about an hour ago.. I stopped at Mina's dorm since I was supposed to stop by later in the night when I got taken." You answer softly.

"Oh, well come in.. There's obviously something wrong.. You can tell me. I'm just glad to hear your voice again."

You slowly walk inside and sit next to him on his bed, resting your head on his shoulder as tears well up in your eyes.

"What's wrong Teddybear?" He says stroking your hair.

"I-I..." You begin to sob while trying to continue.

"A-Aizawa...Told me- When I left the hospital, I had to have someone stay at my house. And He..Told me.. It was either you or Shoto... And s-since I've been putting it off for so long, because I was u-unsure of who I loved... I have to choose... And Katsuki, I love you... So..So m-much.. But.." You say.