The Dilemma

——————Shoto's POV—————-

We burst into the League of Villains hideout, and get in our formations to get Y/N out.

Hawks is in charge of getting her to safety, while the others, including myself, keep the villains distracted.

Bakugou and I come face to face with a masked man known as Mr. Compress. Bakugou charges at him to distract him while I encase him in ice.

Just as we trap the first villain, a huge commotion erupts from the villains as they yell out Y/N had been captured, my heart finally calms down after days of worry, and paranoia over the fear of losing the only girl i'll love.

She darts past us in Hawks arms, looking back and giving a hopeful, yet weak smile. I only have a short moment to see her condition as they rush past, however I see her right arm has been burnt severely, maybe beyond repair.

Both Bakugou and myself run towards her as if our lives depended on it. Just as we were about to reach her we see Toga swoop up from behind and stab one of them.

I let out a tortured scream as Y/N looks back at us, showing the most fear and disappointment i've ever witnessed.

My eyes widen and swell up with tears as I see her eyes roll back as she fades from view.

We evacuate, leaving the villains as they are, and rushing behind Hawks as he escorts her to the infirmary.

Please be okay.... I can't lose you yet..

——————————Y/N's POV——————-

My eyes struggle to open as I slip in and out of consciousness. As I finally gain my senses back, I feel restraints on my arms and begin to panic.

I can't be back... they saved me... WHY.... They-They..saved me...

My heart beats rapidly as my vision comes back and I open my eyes to see i'm in a hospital bed.

I...Made it... T-Thank you...You saved me...

I look around the room to see a nurse poking her head in after hearing my commotion.

"Hey! You're awake! You had a lot of people worried about you!" The petite brunette says enthusiastically.

"How...Long have I been here?" you ask groggily.

"About 4 days my dear, but we've healed most of your injuries, so as soon as you're in stable condition you're free to leave anytime you want! Now, I do have to run a few tests to get an understanding of when that will be, is that okay with you Ms. L/N?"

"Y-Yes... Could I possibly get some painkillers though?"

"Of course! While I go to grab those I'll let your friends know you've woken up!"

My eyes widen when she tells me people are waiting for me. I've been dying to see them.

Shoto...Katsuki... I'll finally be able to feel your warmth against my skin after all this time...

After a couple minutes, a group of people come bursting in the room.

Shoto, Katsuki, Aizawa, Midoriya, and the winged man who was carrying me walked in together. They immediately come rushing to my side as I can't help but sob from seeing them again.

"H-Hey guys! Long time no see.." You try to say as cheerful as you possibly can.

"Y-Y/N... I've missed you.. So much." Shoto speaks first as he softly embraces me with tears welling up in his eyes.

Katsuki rushes in next, careful to not hurt my damaged body, he caresses my face as if he doesn't believe you're truly next to him.

I stare into his vibrant crimson eyes and reach out to out my hand and rest it against his cheek to give him reassurance. He immediately swoops in and bombards you in his arms.

After some time they both retreat slightly, letting you see the other faces in the room.

"H-Hey... You're the one who saved me... Who are you? T-Thank you so much." You ask the winged man.

"Hawks, i'm at your service chickadee." He responds lightly.

Midoriya walks up, placing a vase full of flowers next to your bed and tries not to cry as he wishes you good health.

Aizawa asks the others to leave the room so he can have a few words with you, regarding the situation that got you kidnapped.

After everyone leaves the room, Aizawa lowers his stance so he's sitting almost eye-level with you.

"I know, you've had a rough week, but it's time to talk about the next few chapters of your life at UA. There are going to be...Many..Many questions asked by classmates. I understand we told you to not release any information regarding your past situation that lead to this week, however both principal Nezu and I think it would be best to shed light to the situation. So, if you're comfortable answering those questions you may, but you cannot tell any interviewers, or the press that will inevitably try to swarm you with questions, okay?"

"Yes sir, I understand, and.. Thank you, again...  For saving me. I-I do think you should know though..." You respond.

"What is it?"

"They didn't want revenge... They.. w-wanted me t-to join their league... Of course I refused and readied myself for the end, but I feel they won't give up so easily if they didn't just want my quirk."

"I understand.. In any case, you will need to be on a tight security schedule, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable staying with a teacher.. So seeing you're so...close with Bakugou and Todoroki, you may want to stay with one of them as I trust them to fight if needed."

"O-Okay... Which am I staying with?" You ask slightly confused.

"That's a choice you'll have to make on your own." And with that he step towards the door to let everyone know they're free to come back in.

I guess... I have no choice but to choose..