Choices

The next event is finally revealed as a calvary battle.

With teams of 2-4 you aim to steal headbands from other students to gain points, the better you score in the first round the more points you're worth.

You know it'll be a breeze to keep people away from you and you can just pluck headbands without getting near them, all you need is a strong defense.

You decide your best best would be to team with other mind quirk users, but the only one you could find was a student named Shinsou who reluctantly agreed to be on your team.

You end up finding your other teammates one being a girl with vines for hair who said her name was Shiozaki, and another girl from her class named Hado who's quirk deals with wave motion, being able to send vibrations to send opponents flying.

We begin running around plucking lower point headbands as to not put a target on our head, that is until Katsuki sees me.

He gives a sorry look before his team starts to charge at me, but my teammates have me covered before I can even start to defend myself.

They send Katsuki's team flying as I pluck his headband from some Monomoa kid who stole it and toss it back to him, blowing a small kiss to him before rushing after Midoriya.

We reach him while avoiding many other teams on the way,

"We'll have the game in the bag if we can manage to grab his headband."

I have my teammates cause a distraction on his right, so they'll leave their left side open as I pluck his headband off and we evade until time is called.

I gain a huge lead in the game as we go out for a break before the next game. I head to recovery girl to get medicine for a killer headache I got from overusing my quirk.

————3rd Person POV——-

Katsuki and Shoto galore at each other as they walk into the locker rooms.

"Tch.." Katsuki let's out as he passes Shoto.

"Do you have a problem, Bakugou?" Shoto states coldly.

"I do Icy-Hot. Stay away from her. She's mine."

"She's neither of ours, it's not our decision to make, she's her own person, this is an imbroglio she has to deal with in her own. You don't own her."

"Oh stop acting like you're all high and mighty, she'll never choose you."

"And what makes you say that."

"Oh come on you're so predictable, you show no emotion, and you're incapable of love. It's not much of a choice to make if i'm obviously going to win." Katsuki scoffs.

"You're so full of yourself to say I cannot express love when all you can do is yell at people, come to think of it, you're right it's not much of a choice. Why would she love someone as arrogant as you." Shoto says as he walks out of the room to find and congratulate Y/N on her victory, leaving Katsuki in a blinding rage.