The Walk Home

You slowly wake up from a LONG night, and you try to move until you realize your pinned to the bed with two arms covering your chest.

Both of the boys are still sound asleep hugging you tightly, that is until you try to sneak out and they end up hugging each other.

Without a moment to waste you take a photo to savor the moment. Still groggy however, you forgot to silence your phone and to add to the fire your phones flash was on.

At the flash, Katsuki slowly regains consciousness and goes to give you a kiss on the cheek, however when he opens his eyes after hearing you burst out in laughter, Katsuki freaks out pushing Shoto out of the bed giving him an abrupt wake up call.

Katsuki sits up in anger, his face blood red and his arms crossed with a pouty face.

Shoto rubs his head while waking up as you giggle and apologize he had to wake up like that.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET ME DO THAT?! HOW LONG WERE WE LIKE THAT?!" Katsuki screams.

"Long enough for a photo.." You laugh uncontrollably while showing them each the photo, and forwarding it to Mina.

"DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!"

"Hmmmm...No. I think i'll print it and put it on my wall instead." You say with a sly look.

"Princess, that's very damaging to my reputation, I agree with Bakugou, you should delete it." Shoto says, very worried.

"But I love it sooo much!" You pout.

"I can't argue with you princess if it makes you happy...I'm fine with it."

Katsuki pouts and tries to rub the essence of Shoto off of his body with you still laughing at his upset demeanor.

"Enough cuddling guys, you wanna get some breakfast?" You joke.

They agree and get dressed before heading down to the common room, to which Mina immediately runs up to you.

"How'd you get them in the same bed?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She whisper-screams to you.

"I'll let you put the pieces together, just know I will have trouble walking for a few days." You say very enthusiastically.

"Girllll!! You gotta spill the details later!"

"You know it girl, I'll drop by your dorm before I go to sleep, you can tell Kirishima too, I'm sure he'd love to hear."

You all finish eating when Bakugou mentions he has to do a couple things for his "hag mother."

"OOH! Can I come? Pretty pleasee?" You say with your best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.. Just come with me." He responds sounding slightly enthusiastic.

You give a quick hug and kiss on the cheek to Shoto and follow Katsuki to the gates.

You walk with him to the train station and walk down the streets until he stops and tells you you're at his house.

You do a couple little happy jumps before eagerly following behind him.

"I'M HERE YOU HAG! WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT! DONT TALK TO ME LI-..." His mother starts until she sees you.

"Ooh what do we have here? Your beautiful, what're you doing with my son? Don't tell me he's forcing you to hang out with him.."

"Oh of course not Mrs. Bakugou, I'm Y/N, if anything I forced him to let me meet you!" You giggle

"Well come on in make yourself at home darling!"

She pulls Katsuki in by the ear and whispers to him,

"You better marry this girl.."

"Tch.. Shut it hag.. I will..." He responds too quiet for you to hear.

Katsuki finishes up his chores for his mother while you converse with his parents, and it makes you wonder why he complains so much, his parents are so caring and loving. You wish you had this type of environment growing up.

"Katsuki are you staying the night? You don't have school in the morning, right? So it wouldn't conflict" His mother says.

"Whatever...Fine. Do you want me to walk you to the train station Y/N?" He responds

"Oh no i'll be fine! I'll text you when I get home okay? Bye Katsuki! Have a wonderful night Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou!" You say.

"Have a wonderful night dear! Be safe!" His mother says.

You begin your walk back to the station when you get an eerie feeling of being watched.

You pick your pace up, but to no avail as someone comes from behind you and places a cloth over your mouth. Before you can fight back You hear a loud yell and what seems to be an explosion before everything starts to dim, and you lose consciousness.

———————-Katsuki's POV——————

How'd she forget her bag??

"I'm going out hag! I'll be back eventually!" He screams out to his mother before making a quick pace to catch up with you.

He gets Y/N in his line of sight, along with someone else, slowly walking to the side of her.

The figure moves so fast He couldn't even get a chance to warn her.

Y/N falls slowly to the ground as he yells out and begins charging at the person holding her.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING BASTARD!" He screams out while boosting himself with his quirk to catch up to them.

The figure reveals himself to be a tall man with purple scars covering most of him, blood dripping down as he lets out a sinister smile. His black hair combating his turquoise iris's, and a voice that shook fear throughout even Katsuki.

"She just needs a little nap. She's caused us quite some trouble.. stay out of the way." He says very calmly before shooting bright blue flames as a barrier to keep him separated before jumping off and disappearing with her.

"DAMN IT!" He yells to the empty night.

Damn it

DAMN IT

DAMN IT

I let her get taken.. It's my fault..FUCK.. What do I do??

Icy-hot... I need to call him... AIZAWA...FUCK HURRY UP!

He takes his phone out frantically calling Aizawa explains the situation and giving a description of the man who took her as best he could.

He requests that Aizawa tells Todoroki, in which he obliges and gets a team ready to find her.

I'm going to save you Y/N... I promise..