The Fight

You sit in recovery girls office for some pain killers before the final round, hoping your killer headache from overusing your quirk will fade.

As you sit there, faint footsteps are heard coming towards recovery girls room. The door opens and you glance to see who enters, it was none other than Shoto.

"Snowflake!! You've done so well so far! I have no doubt you're gonna win this thing!" You cheer as you run up to him grasping his hands while jumping up and down.

He chuckles in response, "I actually came to tell you the same thing Princess. What you pulled in the calvary battles was ingenious. I look forward to seeing more of what you can do."

"Awe Snowflake! You're such a softie, but- not in a bad way or anything! I love that about you!" you smile.

She... Loves something about me?

"Oh..Well.. Thank you very much then. How are you feeling? Are you going to be okay before the next round?" He says with a worried expression plastered onto his face.

"Of course I will! I just have a small headache and came for a pain killer to be in top shape for the next rounds!"

"That's good to hear Princess, would you like to head back to the stadium with me?"

"I'd love to!"

You both walk out of recovery girls office and back to the arena while talking about previous rounds and the skills you thought were impressive.

As you walk to your seats in the stadium, you're too enveloped in conversation to see the glare Shoto receives from Bakugou, along with the smirk Shoto sends back.

You sit and talk to classmates for a while before Midnight announces the next round will commence.

"Alright everybody, Who's ready for the final round of this years UA High Sports Festival!"

The crowd erupts into cheers.

"Without further ado, the final round will be a bracket tournament! Students will be pinned head to head in quirk combat to show off what they've got! You fight until an opponent steps out of the ring or is immobilized and unable to continue fighting! So let's get started with the matchups!"

You didn't fight until the second round against Mina Ashido, who's quirk was acid.

Easy enough, you thought.

The first round was Midoriya against the class rep Tenya Iida. It seemed a for sure victory on Midoriya's side, but Iida looks confident enough.

Over the speakers you can hear the words exchanged to one another before the round starts.

"Let's have a good match Midoriya, I apologize I have to eliminate you from the bracket so quickly." Iida says, with somehow the utmost sincerity in his voice. Only to be returned with a murmuring agreement from Midoriya.

The round starts quickly with Iida charging at Midoriya, only for him to dodge and weave instead of attacking, almost like he was scared to use his quirk.

After a while they both head back to there respective sides to restrategize. Midoriya is heard muttering something about endurance, while Iida thinks silently before charging and bolting around the outer ring in order to have Midoriya lose sight of him.

He finally charges at Midoriya, to which Midoriya jumps up and you can see him activate his quirk in a single finger before Pushing Iida down. Immediately knocking him unconscious, declaring Midoriya the winner of the first round.