The Fight (Lime)

You charge at one another anticipating the moves ahead. Bakugou goes for a right hook, but thanks to Midoriya, you knew to expect that.

You slide kicking his legs out from underneath him, landing on his back the air was knocked out of his lungs.

As he stands up and catches his breath you left no time to recover wiggly landing a blow to his stomach, causing him to cough.

You go back in to throw another punch but he catches your hand pinning it behind your back and landing a swift kick to your lower back sending you flying forward.

He quickly catches you, pinning you to the ground signaling your defeat.

"Told ya, you can't beat me, no one can." He smirks.

As you stand up in a sweat, panting trying to catch your breath, you look up to Bakugou removing his shirt to get help from the wind to cool off.

You couldn't  help but stare at his lower stomach, his muscles were so defined, his perfect v-line making you fantasize about what resides below.

He looks up while your staring and smirks.

Is that what you want extra? he smiles as an idea comes to fruition.

He walks up to you, causing you to take some steps backwards until your back hits a nearby tree.

"Whatchya starin at? Can't control yourself or something, extra?" He whispers into your ear.

His hot breath against your neck causing shivers to run up and down your spine as a blush grows on your face.

"I see the way you look at me, go on tell me what you want baby." He says in a seductive tone causing a gasp to leave your mouth as you bite your lip.

"Oh I see, too enamored you speak huh? Guess i'll just have to guess then." he smiles as he grabs both of your hands with his right, pinning them above your head while his other grabs your chin, pulling it up toward him.

He finally closes the gap in between you as he passionately kisses your lips causing you to moan into the kiss.

he locks your bottom lip as to ask for permission to enter, but you playfully deny.

This doesn't seem to phase him as he bites your bottom lip to gain access anyways.

His tongue slips past your lips swirling with your own and claiming the entire are as his.

Your stomach flutters, causing you to press your body into his in hopes for some friction that is very much needed, which he happily grants.

He grinds against your body causing a grunt to escape his lips and a gasp from yours.

He pulls away from the kiss as he peppers numerous kisses down your neck until he reaches your collarbone.

he lightly bites down causing you to loudly moan in which he attacks that spot, leaving a mark,  which is luckily low enough to be covered by your clothes.

He moves his hands up your waist harshly grabbing it to pull you closer while removing your hands from his grasp.

One of your hands travel to his ash blonde hair lightly pulling, while your other moves south beginning to palm his growing erection.

You want more.

As you begin to unbutton his pants he pushes you back into the tree behind you.

"I win again, extra." and with that he begins to walk away, leaving you a panting mess and longing for his touch again.

You grab your things and head back to the train station with Bakugou next to you. A blush still very present on your face as you get on the train.

As you sit, Bakugou sits next to you rather than across, setting a hand on your thigh and lightly squeezing causing a squeak to leave your mouth.

He leans in to whisper, "I know you can't resist me, and I just love toying with you."

"K-Katsuki.." you blush wishing this moment could last forever.

Your eyes go wide as you stare into his crimson eyes and grasping his arm, causing a smirk to appear on Bakugou's face, he knows you're putty in his hands.

You arrive at your stop and walk off with Bakugou who seems very calm for someone who almost ravaged you.

On the way back to the school there was an awkward silence from your perspective, but to him it just proved he won.

You get back to your dorm and before he leaves he says, "Can't wait to study tomorrow extra."

And with that he leaves you to think about the earlier events of the day.

You take a cold shower to calm yourself down so you can hopefully get some sleep, and as you go to lay down you check your phone to see a text from Shoto.

"I hope you have a great day, text me when you get home so I know you're safe. X snowflake."

A light blush forms on your face as you text him to tell him thank you for checking up on you, and to have a great night.

You finally lay down with a smile on your face and you drift off to sleep.