The Meeting

The noise of unknown peoples conversation and chatter filling your ears as you stand outside of your new classroom causes doubt and insecurity to rise within you.

You nervously fiddle with your fingers as you hear a pair of feet shuffling up to you. "Are you ready yet?" You recognize the voice as your new teacher Mr. Aizawa.

"Y-yes..er I mean, as ready as I'll ever be!" He sighs and steps in before you. " We have a new student joining us, don't be rude. Or do, just don't get me involved. This is Y/N L/N, please introduce yourself to the class."

You barely get your feet to step in front of one another. "Uh-Um.. I'm L/N Y/N but please, call me Y/N.."

A composed yet strongly built man stands up to greet you. "I am Tenya Iida, a pleasure to meet you, but I must ask, what can you do?"

You stand there oblivious to what he was asking, until you realize you're in a school for heros. Of course they'd want to know what powers you wield.

After an uncomfortably long silence you finally get the nerve to speak up. "OH, I have a quirk known as Brain Wave! Basically I can read minds and communicate telepathically, but I can also move things at the thought. You may know it as psychokinesis, but that's really it.. so yeah.." You giggle nervously.

the class erupts in conversation as students begin to converse about how powerful they think you are and how you managed to transfer into class 1-A almost a semester into the year.

There are only two students from what you can tell, that seem to be uninterested.

One an ash blond boy with burning crimson eyes, who seems to be scoffing, or even looking down on you, and a stoic boy with half red, half white hair and eyes of  vibrant turquoise paired with a dull gray with what seems to be a scar across the side of his face with his turquoise eye.

He seems as if he couldn't care less about a new student, yet he perked up at the conversation of how you got into the school.

You wanted to look into the minds of everyone around you, however the mix and uprise of emotions halted you from doing so.

Aizawa gestures for you to take your seat, which happens to be next to the two toned boy. You're seated in the back with the two toned boy seated next to the window and you to his right.

Before you have a chance to sit down, a girl, who seems friendly enough, reaches her hand out and introduces herself.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! You have such a cool quirk! I hope we can become good friends!"

"Hi..As you know, I hope, I'm Y/N! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and I'll gladly become friends with you!" You wave her a goodbye as Aizawa calls for everyone to take there seats.

As he starts the lesson, he drones on about picking a class representative, and then proceeds to climb into a sleeping bag and pass out. How fun.

Since you don't know anyone that well you feel as though using your quirk would be the best way to decide as the class decides to put it up to anonymous votes, and you were much calmer after you settled in.

The only people you could think were serious about wanting the spot would be Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoryia, although he seems to be a little too nervous to be a good rep.

You place your vote for Iida, and he manages to win, so your judgement must've been right.

However, as you were combing through thoughts, the two toned boy was deep in thought about how you could've gotten accepted into the school.

He sees you stare at him, so you provide a small smirk and a wave. But, he just glances and looks away.

You also happen to notice the spiky haired blond boy seem either jealous or scornful of the attention you received, what does he expect? I'm a new student did he think they'd all just ignore me?

Overall, it seems as though you'll enjoy being apart of UA high school, and are eager to learn more about your classmates.

A/N
you can probably tell this is my very first time writing legit anything that wasn't a school essay, I'm also very impatient soo be prepared for quick transitions and plot progression, I'll try to refrain but i'll prolly fail😗✌️