Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date

Start from the beginning

"She's your child too!"

"I find that very hard to believe Rose!" I screamed and her eyes widened before turning angry real quick, here comes Medusa.

"How could you say that! How could you disrespect me like that?" She yelled pointing at herself. This is the same woman that slept with multiple men asking me how I could say something like that. I guess I should apologize that's what she wants.

"Ciara and I have not been connecting, she doesn't talk to me unless you're around, she's so distant." I said instead of apologizing.

"You've been absent from her life for three years!"

"That's not my fault Rose! That burden is not on me!" I said pointing at myself.

"You can meet her half way."

"She doesn't even have a pathway for me to walk!"

"Atticus! I'm not doing this with you! I'm going to stay with your mother for a couple of days until you get your act together." She said and I felt a little excitement.

"My mother?"

"Yes,Ciara and I." Oh my god, happiness gone. My mother loved Rose since she fit in with our lifestyle, I hated it so much but maybe it would be good for her, two snakes chatting it up.

"Baby no." I said nonchalantly.

"I am, Atticus! Until you fix your attitude and you're ready to apologize then I'll be back." She said packing a bag for Ciara and herself.

If only Louisa wasn't wasting her life away with Nathan, I'd have her over in a split second fucking her on Rose's absent days.
I jogged behind Rose making it look as if I didn't want it. She picked up Ciara and jumped into the car in the driveway before speeding off.
I slammed the door shut the moment she was out the gate.

"Where did mommy go?"

"She's gonna spend sometime with Grandma." I said smiling at my son, the house was better with just us boys.

"How come we're not going?"

"We-are having a boys week!" I said cheering maybe more excited than my son.

"BOYS WEEK!"

"BOYS WEEK!" My son and I shouted back and forth, I picked him up and took him to the kitchen.
I poured a glass of vodka for me and a glass of orange juice for him.

"Cheers!" He said and I chuckled before knocking our glasses together. I couldn't stop thinking about the feeling I was getting, which was emptiness towards Ciara but I'll worry with that another time, I was with my son. I'm sure he came from my seed.

~Louisa POV~
Christmas flew by so quickly, I felt like I just made cinnamon rolls and Cake. That was the last time I saw Atticus and Alister. I wanted to call but I didn't want to disturb them from whatever family fun they were having.
I opened the presents Atticus got me as soon as he left and it was a beautiful necklace.
Alister got me a picture of himself and I and it was framed; I placed that on my nightstand because it was the cutest  thing.

Nathan had been very busy these past days, due to him adjusting to his new job so he's been in and out.
I heard the knob turn and I propped myself up on the bed in my sexy red lingerie, my hair had grown out a bit but not too much, they were still bouncy on my shoulders.
What do I say? What do I do?

"Hey baby." I said to myself. God that sounds so desperate, I am-but I don't have to sound it.

"I've been waiting for you daddy." Oh God-how do girls do this. The bedroom knob turned and I flipped my hair like a super model.