8 - Hidden emotion

My Black moon - Namjin

8

Joon dropped Jin at the orange dorm and returned to their blue dorm saying that he had stuff to do. Jin knocked the Room 1330 , but had no response. Good thing that he still had Taehyung's card key with him. He opened to see both sleeping soundly on their beds. He waked them up. Jimin groaned looking at the clock ticking 7'o clock. And kicked Taehyung who was pulling his blankets and yelled that hyung is here. Taehyung woke up and greeted Jin eyeing the takeout he's holding. Jin giggled saying
' Guys, Freshen up! I got you dinner '. They both quickly washed their face on hearing the word food. Taehyung complimented the flavor and Jimin was eating silently as he was too hungry. ' How did your date go? ' asked Jimin , Taehyung asking '  Hyung, You went on date? ' .

' what? Namjoon and I went for shopping and stopped by the restaurant to have some food ' replied Jin cleaning the dishes.
' So, it was a date I see ' said Taehyung getting those death glares from Jin. He brushed it off as he was used to them. ' You haven't answered my question yet ' said Jimin getting those same death glares. ' It's not a date, I don't know why people misunderstand us as couples ' mumbled Jin. ' Something happened it seems ' said the both and giggled. Jin being in a good mood, gave them a narration on how the evening went with Jimin and Tae hyping him up.

[ Time skip ]

Jin rushed out as he was late for his morning classes. He ran into Jimin in the hallway. They walked towards the common hall. ' I haven't seen Joon in awhile, how is he doing? ' asked Jimin. Jin rolled his eyes replying ' I haven't too, since the day he got into that student counsel he has been so busy. It's been two weeks since I saw him, It's like I'm not having a roommate. I saw him a few times in the common hall with the other members '.  I'm concerned about him and with all these weird rumors said Jimin but stopped by the bell ringing. Jimin rushed to his class leaving Jin thinking what those rumors are.

He went to his classes but his mind was somewhere else. He decided to text Taehyung but didn't get any reply. Luck was on his side, he got called out to go to the counsel to get some paperwork. He knocked on the door of the counsel room, no response. He went in to see no one, so he searched for the paperwork. He found it under the files, then he heard some laughing sounds. He looked around the room and noticed a door at the corner. He slowly turned the doorknob and peeked in. He saw Joon and TaeEun listening to music together sharing Joon's airpods. They were giggling and talking to each other. He lowered his glance to see TaeEun's torso peacefully lying on Joon's lap and Joon not giving a damn about it . The scene angered Jin and he stormed out holding the paperwork.

Jin was angered thinking that Joon cancelled their plans as well as the group ones saying he was busy, on top of that he ignored all of his messages giving out an excuse that he had no time. Jin tried to calm him but it wasn't working.

Hobi called him saying that they are having a home party and he got Joon to come at last. Also informing him that Taehyung will be there soon. Just as he hung up the call, the dorm door bell rang. It was Taehyung, Jin tried his best to not show what happened. ' Hyung! We're in the cooking team, So, I'm here to take you for grocery shopping. I miss your beef stew ' said Taehyung. Jin smiled at him and agreed to go with him. After a change of clothes, they both were at the nearby super market. Taehyung was shopping for the drinks and snacks while Jin was picking the ingredients he wanted to cook the group's favorite food. He heard his mobile notification ringing but ignored it trying to find some spring onions. He then heard Tae calling him in a concerned tone and gesturing to look at his mobile. He swiped up to see the notification, Jin's expression darkened apparently on seeing the post.

**
AN : I'm back with another chapter 🥳🥳 It's past midnight here but I don't feel like sleeping. So, I decided to at least update this chapter 😢 . I have seminar tom, I'm kinda nervous tho. Wish me luck 😐

~~
Grammy nominations announced... BTS is nominated for the same category as last year. They presented a nomination too, Why do the members taking turns to read the nominees names is pretty cute. Can't believe Namjoon oppa made a spoiler again 😆