5 - VMin pt. 1

My Black moon - NamJin

5

Jimin pestered Joon to spill the tea about him and TaeEun sunbae. Joon gave in at last, tired of Jimin pestering him, he agreed  to say and gestured him to look up as it's flashback time. Both looking up...

[ Time Skip ]

TaeEun was watching Joon the whole time. While the duo was about to get out, he grabbed Joon by his wrist leaning towards him and whisphered ' Hey! Your zipper is open '. Joon got flustered and looked down but was confused as his was zipped up. He looked up to TaeEun smiling at him. Joon was quick to avoid his eyes as he was already blushing internally . TaeEun patted him and said that he was just kidding as he seemed to be in bad mood earlier maybe loosen him up and he's TaeEun, astrophysics major and hope they get along well. Joon nodded and greeted him with a smile. Then TaeEun was on his way but turned back to look at Joon and winked at him waving him bye. Joon gave an awkward smile while waving him back.

[ Current Time ]

Jimin side eyed him smirking saying ' Ah! Our Joon grew up well, having fling on his first day.. Flirting with the department's hot sunbae..'. Joon eyed him back saying ' The hell chim! He was just talking to me. Don't jump to conclusions please '. Jimin was not able to stop giggling especially when Joon's face is beet red grabbing the students attention. Being embarrassed, Joon dragged him and ran back to Jimin's dorm.

' Hyung, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come back to you ' said Taehyung with his eyes glittering. ' No Tae, I knew the reason behind it and I understand you. Aren't you here now? So, Don't feel bad ' said Jin consoling the younger. ' Even though I was left of no choice but to leave, I should have stood up at least for your sake. But sorry for being a coward hyung! ' said Tae hugging Jin. ' Didn't you go to London cause you didn't want dad to abandon me? It's enough that you thought about me Tae. I was able to put up with that terrible household cause of you besides me. I missed you but here you are. I'm happy that my tae bear is back. Now stop crying! ' said Jin hoping it would comfort him. Tae felt bad but decided to cheer up and make his hyung happy as he gets to be besides him now. Jin was checking Tae's dorm admission and getting the dorm card. He felt a cold sensation on his neck he turned to see a jumpy and smiley Taehyung handing him a cold brew coffee making him smile back. They then went to his room with Jin helping him with unpacking and cleaning. Taehyung pointed out the luggages on the right bed saying ' Seems like I came late, and I got a rommate too. Hyung! Do you have one too? '.

' Yeah, one from astronomy major I think. Not a bad one, he could withstand me that's a big green flag and he takes care of me silently even though we bicker a lot ' said Jin putting the clothes in the closet while his ears turning pink. ' Oh! Vibe pass from me then, seems like a nice guy. Has to have hella patience to withstand you ' said Tae getting glares from Jin. They heard card swiping and door unlocking. Jin and Tae looked at each other hoping it would be his roommate. ' What are you doing here? ' echoed through the room. So you know him asked Tae, Jin saying that he's his roommate and asked him why he yelled what are you doing here too. Tae looked at the caramel hair besides Joon. Joon eyed Jimin asking whether they know each other. Jimin sighed saying ' Can't believe that I met Mr. Halfwit again in seoul, the worst as my roommate ' settling his bags on the desk. Jin and Joon looked at each other giving out confused looks. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's collars saying who are you calling halfwit you jackass. Joon grabbed Tae before he could punch the other. Jin held Tae saying to calm down. Jimin yelled ' You bastard! How could you do that to Byul? ' . Joon asked who's Byul, Jimin explained him ' You remember the summer camp I went to which took place in London ... '

**
AN: Here's another chapter 🙈🙈 The only good thing I did today.

Did you guys see the butter performance in AMA's? Damn it got emotional for me seeing them perform with audience, they looked so happy *ugly sobs* ~ Can't wait to see them doing concerts soon as they wished to meet army's and perform for us so much 💜💜

~~

Don't forget to vote and comment guys 👋🏼