Lena

Stage Name: Lena (레나)

Birth Name:  Lena Wabisa Huening (레나 와비사 휴닝)

Korean Name: Chung Lena Wabisa (청레나 와비스)

Full Name: Chung Lena Wabisa Huening (청레나 와비스 후이닝)

Nicknames: Lele, Jiji, Yuns, Taller Huening, BIGHIT's Ace, Dancing Queen, International Playgirl

Date of birth: January 5, 2000

Star Sign: Capricorn

Training Period: December 2018- June 2021 (2 years and 7 months)- HYBE Labels (BIGHIT Music)

Languages: English, Korean,Chinese and Japanese.

Height: 173cm (5ft 8in)

Weight: 46.6 kg (103 lbs)

Nationality: Korean American German

Blood type: AB

Instagram: lenawabisahuening

TikTok: She has a private one.

Face Claim: Jang Won Young (Former IZ*ONE, now IVE)

FACTS ABOUT Lena Wabisa Huening:

* Her older twin sister is Lea Navvab Huening formerly of VIVA.

* She has produced some BTS, TXT and Enhypen songs including: Life Goes On (Which she played the guitar for), Nine and Three Quarters (Run Away) and the Fever, the latter she choreographed for the boys as well.

* She knows how to flip, which she is currently trying to teach the members of TXT when she goes for visits.

* What surprises people about her is that she is very smart. And she shows that in certain moments of knowledge. And she has a high IQ. 

* At first glance she looks intimidating, but she can be very cute when she needs to be, and when she is close with someone she is an absolute crackhead.

* She almost debuted with Lea in VIVA however she was just doing producing at that point, when she was young.

* Her hometown is Texas, United States of America.

* She is half Korean (mother) and half German (father), and he was born in Brazil. And she was born in America with her twin sister.

* Her best friends in C Group are: Fu Ya Ning, Su Rui Qi, Shen Xiao Ting, Wen Zhe, Cai Bing, Huang Xing Qiao and Chen Hsin Wei.

* Her best friends in K Group are: Kang Ye Seo, Kim Do Ah, Choi Yu Jin, Guinn Myah, Kim Da Yeon, Huh Ji Won, Kim Su Yeon and Seo Young Eun.

* Her best friends in J Group are: May, Sakamoto Mashiro, Ezaki Hikaru, Ikema Ruan, Nonaka Shana and Kawaguchi Yurina.