"Shant Rehaan. Aru yahin kahin hai. If she sees you misbehaving with Aarush shayad woh aur naraj ho sakti hai. So please control your anger." Bobbing his head he stuffed his mouth with the popcorn.

Aradhya came to her place and sat again and continued to watch the movie half-heartedly.

Once the movie was done they all stood up go when Rehaan & Nisha met Aradhya as if they didn't know that she was there in the theatre.

"You were here all the time? I didn't know." Nisha said hugging her.

"Very funny! Mere bhai ke sath romance karne se fursat mile tab aap mujhe dekhoge na." Aradhya teased her making her pout.

"Ab chod bhi do. Acha hua dono mile nahi varna movie date cum gossip date ho jati." Rehaan mumbled under his breath which was enough for Aradhya and Nisha to hear. They glared at him making him gulp hard.

"Chal let's go." Rehaan held Nisha's hand and she followed them. When they were in the parking lot Aradhya saw Aarush in the car smooching someone which hurt her alot. The tears made way out of her eyes.

"Baby...what happened?" Rehaan asked Aradhya who sobbed in his arms.

All got worried as they didn't know the reason behind this behaviour of hers. Also they had not seen Aarush's behaviour.

"Nothing bhai... let's just go home. Ohh! Aap dono apni gari aa jaiye. Main Ramesh kaka ke sath aa jaungi. Saying this she settled herself in the car and without giving them a chance to speak anything.

"Do you want me to drop you girls?" Rehaan asked but they denied.

"No bhai, but please look after Aru. And inform us." Rehaan bobbed his head and bidding bye to them Rehaan and Nisha drove towards the Malhotra mansions as fast as they can.

-------------

Aradhya took out her phone and messaged him.

"Where are you? Need to speak to you about the project."

His reply came a bit later, saying

"I'm busy right now. Will talk tomorrow baby. See you." She got tears in her eyes all the more making Ramesh kaka also worried. He gave her the water bottle and a tissue too.

"Beta aap ro mat, yeh lo pani pio. Aap haste huye hi ache lagte ho." Aaradhya just silently took the bottle and the tissue. Soon she reached the house and ran to her room. Nandink who was sitting on the sofa watching television got startled with it.

"Aru! Aru...what happened baby?" Nandini ran behind her but she had already closed the door behind. Nandini banged the door.

"Aru! Open the door. Aap dara rahe ho mumma ko. Kya hua hai? Tell me na." Nandini screamed, as she could hear her sobs. Rehaan ran upstairs with Nisha following him.

"Rehaan! Do you know what happened with her?" Instead of replying to his mother he banged the door loudly making both the ladies flinch.

"Aru! open the door. If you won't I will be break it." But she didn't reply.

"Aru...bache please open the door. What happened?" Being calm also didn't help it.