36. Dirty Mind

______________

Bailey's POV:

A Few Days Later

"No Carmen I actually had a great time and I like who they are, they don't care about what people think if they want to be loud then they'll be loud, they're energetic and always hungry, I learned that in a single night. They enjoyed my food a lot and I even got to bake a lot of cookies, I felt like a chef when they were watching, her brother is kind of scary looking at him but he's actually cool and quick-minded and doesn't take things for granted, then her cousin is a learner who enjoys the very good things in life." I explain my night with the Morozan's and Carmen looks at me.

"So none of them tried to kill you?" She asks as we get to our spot and I take my backpack off, "No. They didn't try to kill me, I told you she's not a serial killer and they were welcoming at least her cousin was but I understand why her brother was skeptical at first. I mean they keep very close to one another so if anything I'm the threat." I sigh, at least they love me, they said it themselves. "Heyo!" I look up seeing Skylar sit on my side. "Hi!" I got excited seeing her smile.

"Hey." Carmen waves and Skylar returns the motion, "How are you doing Beans?" She asks me, "I'm doing great I was just telling Carmen about our night." I say, "Wait! Your night. Bailey talk now!" I feel Carmen pull me off the bench and I look at Skylar with the most confused look on her face but she just let it happen, she's probably used to how Carmen's and I's friendship works.

"Ow, my arm." I rub my shoulder feeling like it just got popped out of its socket. "Really? 'Our Night'" She air quotes whispering loudly, "Yes, our night we were literally talking about it what's wrong?" I throw my hands up, "Are you two fucking?" She points at me raising an eyebrow and my jaw drops. Did she really ask that?

"What?!" I throw my hands up again, "Are. You. Two. FUCK-ing." She makes the hetero-hand motion for sex, disgusting me a little. "No, we're not doing that." I slap her hands and she brings them to her chest.

"Mhm are you telling me the truth, I know you want to be a mother soooo." She narrows her eyes, I can't with her right now.

"Carmen, nothing is going on between us, and us making a baby is impossible." I say trying to prove my point. "I know you're fucking lying because you're happy, does she have a dick? Maybe a strap. OH MY GOSH BAILEY! You should strap her down make her your bitch." My eyes widen at what just came out of her dirty mouth.

"I don't know if she has anything down there last time I checked I have a, you know, and she has the same." I refuse to say the word or any variation of it because it brings back memories that shouldn't be memories. Too many nonfiction books have ruined me.

"Girl I know you have a powerful pussy okay, I know so use it and I know you want her dammit sometimes when you guys go off to class I think that you two are secretly fucking in the bathroom stalls." She laughs to herself. I can't take any more of this. "Carmen, listen to me okay. I'm still a virgin, I have not done anything. And I don't think anything will happen between Skylar and me." Oh, how I want something to happen.

"Girl physically you're a virgin mentally you're a hoe, a dirty little slut and you like it, I know about all your little stories you read. You ain't slick now, if you ever have the urge to jump her bones let me know I shall give you tips and tricks, and plus I think she's good at fucking." She smirks shrugging her shoulder.

No. No. No. No. No. No thoughts. No. No. No. No thoughts. No thinking. Don't fantasize. No. No. No. "I will not be going to you for anything to do with sex." I take a deep breath in, I'm not going to make it through the day now that Carmen's put something in my head.

Screw you good imagination. I need you to suck right now, you hear me universe. Make my imagination suck. "Mhm I know what happens to someone after a good fuck and I'll definitely know if something happened to you and Skylar. Now come on let's go back." She pats my cheek lightly leaving me and I quickly catch up to her. "Oh, so gracious of you two to join me again." Skylar bows down like a butler.

"Oh, I'm glad to be back." I roll my eyes at Carmen then the bell rang. "Not like it matters now, we have class." Carmen rolls her eyes back at me, "I'll see you guys later." Skylar waves at the both of us, "Wait, you're not coming with me?" I ask point down the hall where Mr. Bloom's classroom is. "Uh not today, I got to get some work from my teacher and so yeah." She says, "Then what?" Carmen asks, "What do you mean 'then what'?" Skylar asks.

"Are you going to sneak out and meet Bailey?" Carmen looks between the both of us, I can't believe this. "Um, I don't under-" "Come on Carmen go to class." I interrupt Skylar's answer pulling Carmen towards me. I quickly wave at Skylar continuing to pull my best friend. "Why did you do that?" I tug her to a wall.

"Because I want to know if you should lose your card to her." She casually shrugs her shoulder and I stayed silent with her. "Oh come on Bails, look I know you like her and here I am trying to be better than just okay with her now when it comes to losing to your V card you need to do it with someone you trust, someone who either has experience or also is a virgin you don't want to lose your first time to someone who has done it too many times or to someone who will literally cream their pants when you kiss. Wait- have you kissed her yet?" She raises her eyebrow.

What did I do to deserve this kind of talk, I've heard some bad things but I think this is the absolute worse. "No. I haven't kissed her yet." I say, "Okay you need to get on a move on about that but do you want to kiss her?" She follows up. "Why are you asking me that?" Of course, I want to kiss her, I have been wanting that for a while now and I want it to happen.

"Don't answer my question with a question." She crosses her arms with attitude, "And I'm asking you that because I don't know how you're going to have sex if you haven't had your first kiss, not that I'm rushing you into it. I'm just saying that you guys should probably kiss before you know doing the devil's tango." She chuckles and I roll my eyes, "Yeah see that's exactly what she's going to make you do but I should go to class, I'll see you later." She pats my shoulder walking away.

I'm never going to roll my eyes ever again, I walk into class seeing Tyler sitting in the seat that Skylar usually sits in but she's not here so it's a free seat. "Good morning." He greets me and I sit in my seat. "Morning, have you seen Mr. Bloom I need to ask him something about my project?" I ask the brunette and he shakes his head.

"Nope, haven't seen him but I got a question for you. Are you going to Prom? Or going to prom with anyone?" He sucks his lips in, I kind of forgot about prom again. "Uh I still don't know, if I'm being honest I forgot that's it's coming up but I am because my mom hasn't said anything about me not going." Oh I hope I can actually go, if I ask dad first then I'll be able to go.

"Cool, are you going with anyone though like a date or my group?" He clears his throat. A date? A prom date, that would be nice. "I don't know yet." I simply say. "That's cool, just let me know and it looks like we have a sub today." He jerks his head to the door and I see an older man walk in with a leather bookbag. I sighed letting my head drop, I need help with my project.