Chapter 7

*10 years later*

Liz's pov

I sat down backstage as I got my makeup ready to go grind on some random guy who's feeling bad about himself. There's always this one guy he's here every Monday and Friday. I feel bad for him. Yes I'm a stripper I wanted to become a famous soccer player but they didn't accept me. So this was the only job I was accepted into. I'm 23 and I have one kid, Matthew Dibiasio he's three and he has to backstage with me when I work. I go to my booth and that man is there again. Let's get this over with. I thought to myself. I grinded over him then giving him a lap dance. I finished sitting down next to him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Cassie," I say.

"That's not your real name." He stated.

"No it's Elizabeth Gilinsky," I smiled.

"My last name is Gilinsky." He said awkwardly.

"Is your first name Jack?" I asked he nodded my eyes widened.

"Oh my god! I just gave my dad a lap dance," I screeched. He covered my mouth with his hand.

"Elizabeth Bailey Gilinsky?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," I nodded frantically.

"I-I have to go," dad said leaving.

"Wait you don't want to meet your grandson?" I said but he walked faster.

I ran towards dad as fast as I could. I caught up to him grabbing the back of his shirt pulling him backstage.

"Mommy," Matt said hugging the bottoms of my legs.

"Liz I need to go," dad said running away to his car.

"Come on Matt let's go see grandpa," I said picking him up and hopping into my car.

I drove for about an hour when I pulled up to a very nice house for a family. I changed into shorts, crop top, and vans. I grabbed Matt out of his car seat. I walked up with Matt to the door. I lifted Matthew up to ring the doorbell. A little girl came running to the door.

"Daddy there's someone at the door!" The girl yelled.

She stood there smiling at me. Her father came to the door more like my father.

"Liz! Amy get back in the house," dad said closing the front door.

"This is what you've done while me and my four siblings have been gone. Including your seven grandchildren and mom she's an alcoholic just because of you Jack. Yeah I'm not calling you 'dad' because I lived my whole life without my own dad. I would've had a good job but no I have to dance on some random guys because of you, Jack. My life has been horrible because of you. How many damn kids do you have not including your real family?" I yelled.

"None," Jack said.

"She's not your kid?" I asked.

"No I've never felt that spark with Amy's mom like I did with yours," Jack sighed.

"Mommy I'm tired." Matt said.

"It's nap time huh?" I said picking him.

"Matt this is grandpa," I said as he looked up.

"Is that your daddy?" He yawned I nodded.

"Grandpa," he smiled.

"Hey bud," Jack said.

"I gotta get going. I gotta get home to see if she broke something like that," I sighed hugging Jack.

"I'm coming with you," Jack said hopping in the passenger seat.

"Okay, just to warn you mom might get mad when she's drunk," I hesitated saying.

*at home*

I unlocked the front door to find mom passed out with beer bottles around her. Bottle broken around her. I sighed bring Matt upstairs to take a nap then going back downstairs to find Dad cleaning the glass up. I helped him waking mom up.

"Mom someone's here to see you," I said shaking her lightly.

"What do you want?" Mom growled.

"Dad's here," I said.

Mom sat up looking at dad. He smiled at her. She was able to move around because we cleaned up the broken glass.

"Marie," Dad smiled hugging her.

"I love you," mom cried into dads chest.

I let them talk and stuff while I checked on Matt and called my siblings. Kenzie was first and she was bringing her husband Alex and her three kids, Gabe, Hannah, and Jamie. Mandy was bringing her boyfriend Gabriel and her two kids Allison and Alivia. Luke was bringing his wife May and his son Chris. Mark doesn't have any kids but he has a girlfriend, Kayla. I heard a few cars enter into the driveway. I unlocked the front door so they wouldn't have to ring the doorbell.

'Unlocked the door,' I texted them.

The door opened and it revealed Mark, Mandy, Kenzie, and Luke. They stopped in their tracks when they saw mom crying into someone's chest. Dad continued to hug mom but he looked at my siblings. I closed the front door because Luke didn't close it.

"Dad?" Kenzie said.

"Yeah it's me." Dad sighed.

"Go upstairs. Take your siblings and your cousins." Kenzie said pushing Gabe towards the stairs.

He picked up his baby cousin, Chris. Then helping the rest of his cousins and two siblings upstairs. Once they were out of our site. That's when it all started. The yelling and screaming towards Dad.

Daddy To Me, Daddy To Them: sequel to FFTSP; j.gOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara