Chapter 25

Benn's pov

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Benn! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang while my birthday cake was coming out.

"Blow the candles out Benn!" Mommy exclaimed.

I blew on the candles really hard and the fire was out.

Daddy cut the cake and said eat up as I began to eat my cake with ice cream.

"This is really good," I licked my lips.

"Once everyone is done eating Benn will open his presents." Mommy said loudly.

"Mommy I'm done!" I yell loudly so she can hear me.

"Okay Benn you can go over there and wait for everyone else." Mommy says pointing the towards the living room.

"If everyone is all done with their cake please go to the living room." Mommy smiles at everyone.

"Happy birthday Benn," Olivia smiles at me.

"Thank you," I say giving her a hug as she hugs back.

I could hear mommy taking pictures in the back. She always takes pictures. Everywhere and anywhere we go.

"Here you are Benn," daddy said placing a present in front of me.

I rip up my presents and cards. I didn't read the cards. I don't know what anything says so I just say thank you to everything I open.

"Benn we have one more present for you." Mommy says as daddy pushes a box towards me.

"Okay," I say as I pull the top of the box open.

"It's a puppy!" I yell happily while the puppy jumps out.

"What are you going to name him?" Daddy asks.

"How about Finn." I smile as Finn barks.

"That's a great name!" Daddy exclaims.

"Thank you!" I smile hugging mommy and daddy.

"Anything for you Benn." Mommy said pinching my cheek.

"Finn!" I yell as he jumps up and down.

"He's so cute!" Kenzie squeals kneeling down to Finn.

"Yeah he is!" I say scratching his back.

"Huskies are like guard dogs so you got yourself a keeper." Mark says as I nod.

Marie's pov

Over an hour all of the guests leave. I thank them as they leave to their car.

"Bye Kenzie!" I yell to Kenzie as she waves goodbye while helping Jamie into her SUV.

"Finally everyone's gone." I say closing the door and laying my back on the door.

I sigh as I look at the mess around me. Wrapping paper everywhere, food on the floor, everything was everywhere. Even in the backyard.

"Well let's get to work." I say pushing myself off of the door.

I begin to pick up the wrapping paper and push it into the trash bag.

"Marie. Go take a nap. You've done a lot today." Jack says kissing me taking the garbage bag from my hands.

"Thank you," I yawn.

"Mommy can I take a nap with you?" Benn asks sleepily as I nod picking him up.

"Goodnight mommy." Benn kisses my cheek before falling asleep.

"Goodnight Benjamin." I smile drifting off to sleep.

What a cutie. I smile to myself.