Chapter 11

Jack's pov

I kissed Marie's lips. Savoring the taste of the pink Eos.

"Strawberry?" I asked.

"Yay! You actually got one!" Marie laughed handing me a napkin.

I wiped the Chapstick off my lips while Marie rubbed another one on her.

"This ones the darker blue Eos," Marie said grabbing my face and kissing my lips.

I licked my lips. Thinking of the taste. Raspberry. No. Ah ha blueberry.

"Blueberry," I said excitedly.

"Yass," Marie smiled.

We repeated doing the same thing over and over again five more times making the video a little longer. I made it a little longer at the the end doing the wife tag. (Idk I just needed something lol)

"If you could change one thing about me what would it be?" Marie asked me.

"The one thing would be..." I paused. "Your last name." I smirked.

"Oh my gosh but it's already gonna happen," she winked.

"Well I was gonna just finish the q&a up with that question. And tell you all about our engagement but Marie has told you ahead of time." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Yeah I know I have videos with Amy and her mother but we are broken up. I could never fall in love with someone else. She's been the only one my eyes have been stuck on." I continued to say.

"And I've told her this a million times but I'll say it one more time. That I'll love you even when infinite isn't a thing." I smiled kissing her.

"I also have a request for all of my fans. I would like it if you would stop hating on Marie I don't care if you hate on me but please respect my beautiful wife and my wishes." I said.

"Thank you Jack," Marie smiled.

"That's it for this weeks video so our social medias will be down below. Subscribe and like. So I'llllll seeeee youuuuu laterrrr," I said covering the lens with my hand.

I then proceeded to shut the camera off and edit it. I continued to edit for about an hour while Marie was cooking. After editing I went downstairs to help Marie. Yes I did learn how to cook much better.

*after dinner*

I heard Marie moan as I kissed her neck, hard, leaving a mark on her neck.

"Ja-ack," she moaned.

"That's not my name," I smirked.

"Daddy," she groaned.

"Scream it," I said.

"Daddy," she moaned yelling.

"There ya go princess," I smirked grinding on her.

*next day*

I felt the bed decrease in size. Marie was awake. I pulled on her wrist making her fall back into the bed.

"Jack, I have to go ma-" I cut her off.

"No cuddle with me," I said pulling her closer to my body.

"Let go of me," Marie snapped as I let her go.

Um okay that was weird.

"What? No this can't be happening!" Marie yelled while in the bathroom.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I yelled.

"I'm late!" She groaned angry.

"I'll um get some tests at cvs!" I yelled changing into some basketball shorts and a white T-shirt.

*after test*

"I'm pregnant again," Marie sighed.

"It'll be okay Marie," I comforted her.

"No it won't Jack. I've handled five kids on my own basically. Five kids, Jack. And you said you'd be there but you lied to my face five times. I just don't want this to be the sixth time." Marie cried into her hands.

"You still get that one slap and it's gonna be okay Marie. I'm gonna be here forever. I'm not young and stupid anymore. I'm old and bold." I smiled.

I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. Marie slapped me but its okay it was a deal we made.

"I'm sorry Jack. I wanted to get that out of the way. And you are old, like me." Marie chuckled while sniffling.

"Your not old Marie. Your the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. Your flawless and the definition of perfect."