Chapter 19

Marie's pov

"Let's go to the zoo," I said to Benn as he laid between Jack and I.

"Yeah I want to see the zebras." Benn smiled.

"Find some sneakers okay?" I said.

I pulled myself out of the bed following Benn to his room.

"Mommy can I where these ones?" Benn asked holding up his red Vans.

"Sure baby. So do you want to wear your Kevin Durant jersey or your Lebron James jersey?" I asked holding them up.

"Kevin Durant." He said pointing to the jersey.

"Okay," I said placing it on his bed finding a pair of khakis shorts.

"Mommy I want to wear this hat," he said pulling out a Magcon beanie.

"Okay," I smiled. "Come here."

I pulled off his pajama shirt, pants and underwear. I put on all of his clothes on. I found some baby Nike elites putting them on his little feet. Then placing his red Vans on his feet. He ran off to my bedroom before I had the time to fix his hair and put his beanie on.

"Benjamin Ryan Gilinksy!" I yelled as he came back.

"Yes mommy?" He smiled cheekily.

"I didn't fix your hair," I said.

"Sorry mommy," he said as I pulled him onto his bed.

I brushed his hair into the famous 'Gilinsky quiff'. Yes I am the pro doing the famous quiff. Well other then Jack. I pulled the beanie onto his head making the quiff visible to see.

"There you go," I smiled picking him up and bringing him to the bedroom.

"Thank you mommy," he smiled kissing my cheek.

"Jack! Can I come in?" I yelled.

"Yeah you can," Jack yelled back.

I opened the door and Jack was butt naked. I covered my eyes and Benn went back into his room screaming.

"Jack!" I yelled.

"Hey it's not my fault. Plus you've seen it four times," he winked as he pulled a towel around his waist.

"Oh be quiet," I snapped. "Wear your red vans today. Like Benn."

"Okay I'll wear khakis too." Jack smiled as he left the bathroom.

"Go apologize to Benn. After your done changing." I laughed.

"I will. Don't worry." Jack said as I hopped in the shower.

*an hour later*

"Come on mommy I want to see the lion!" Benjamin said pulling on my arm.

"Go annoy daddy," I chuckled at him as he ran off to Jack.

"Wow! Lions are so big!" Benn said amazed.

"Just as big as you!" Jack smiled putting Benn on his shoulders.

"Roar!" Benn growled as the lion growled back at him making him laugh.

Benn set his chin on Jack's head. I pulled my phone out taking a picture of the two.

'Father and son ❤️ love connection is stronger than our wifi' I posted on Instagram getting instant amounts of likes and comments on the picture. I locked my phone and intertwined my hand with Jack's while he used the other to hold Benn's leg.

"I'm sorry to bother you all but I think you are the cutest family," a stranger smiled at us.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled.