Chapter 6

Liz's pov

I laughed as uncle Cam tried to do a rainbow with a basketball. I grabbed my soccer ball juggling it a few times then doing rainbows kicking backwards into the net in the park.

"I gotta ask. What sport are you actually go at?" I giggled.

"Football," Cam said.

"Oh okay because I thought you were both really bad at all sports," I smiled.

*after soccer game*

"You guys are horrible," I laughed.

"ROASTED!" Mandy yelled making me laugh.

"Um okay?" I said.

"Okay but we still got two points," Taylor replied.

"Yeah we got eight more points than you," Mandy laughed kicking the ball up and bouncing it on her head.

"Whatever," Cam said flipping his fake hair out of his face.

"Okay, that wasn't weird at all but let's go home." I said pushing Mandy grabbing the soccer ball.

"Race ya!" I yelled grabbing my water bottle running back to the house.

"You.. guys.. are so... slow," I said in between breaths.

"I'm not eleven like you," Cam huffed opening the door.

"Yeah your old," I said.

"Yeah I know," he sighed.

I went to the bathroom. I screamed as I saw blood.

"What?! What!" Mandy barged in.

"I'm bleeding." I said awkwardly.

"It's just your period," she said. "Just use this," she threw me a pad.

"Okay now please leave," I said.

"Why is this happening now," I muttered.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling very uncomfortable. I went to my room I then started to do my homework. My iPhone 6 chimed. It was from Instagram my old friend from South Carolina. I hadn't changed anything on my social media. So I tried to finish my homework but I felt like my phone was calling my name. So I grabbed my phone going onto Twitter, Instagram, vine, snapchat and Mobli. I changed everything to ElizabethGilinsky. I followed Mom, Dad, Mark, Luke, Mandy, Kenzie and all my uncles, aunts and cousins. Mandy came into my room and sat on my bed playing on her iPhone 6 plus.

"Take a selfie with me," she said pulling the camera up.

I crossed my eyes then doing duck lips. Normal, normal, not normal, weird, awkward.

"Send me those," I said putting my number in her phone.

Ding! Ding! Ding! My phone rings rings from the messages.

"NO JACK! YOU DID THIS TO ME ONCE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH THE TWINS! YOUR NOT DOING THIS AGAIN! IM LEAVING AND THE KIDS ARE COMING WITH ME!" I heard mom scream.

I looked over at Mandy she seemed scared. Mom barged into my room.

"Get all of your stuff in a suitcases," she tried to say calmly.

I packed all of my stuff into a suitcase bring it to the car. I don't know what is happening but I continued to do what mom said. Everyone piled into the car except for dad. I didn't know that would be the last time I saw my Dad until I was all grown up.