Chapter 31

"Irene! Irene! Wake up! You're going to be late for school again!" An unmistakable voice came into my brain and I immediately woked up, looking over to see that I was in my actual bedroom, in London.

I checked my phone to see the date was the 19th of February 2021 and was so relieved. I completed my mission and I was finally home!

Rushing over to open the door, I tackled Sa-Dae into a tight hug and started laughing like a mad man. It was like this for a complete minute before I got back to my senses.

"Geez Irene! What got into you! Was it how you missed your bias birthday?" Sa-Dae teased and I disagree, thinking of what I went through for what felt like almost a year was just less than a day.

For some reason, the walk over to the University was refreshing and a nostalgia as everyone I knew passed by and they weren't from 2014.

The building was still there, not ageing even though I was technically here yesterday. I knew more in class since I already studied it in South Korea but there was one thing I wanted to see that changed or not.

Searching up my name, the thing I saw was me having millions subscribers on YouTube and my singing tracks were still there. I don't know what I felt about, it did mean that adventure and Ethan were real.

"Irene, break ended five minutes ago! You have to stop daydreaming!" Sa-Dae muttered, pulling me off the bench and dragged me away to the next class.

The whole entire time, I was thinking if Hobi's memory of me got erased though if it was, imagine how paranoid he would be since his friend died in front of him.

"Hey! Irene! Are you still fanning over those Chinese boys!" Dylan yelled, walking over towards us when us girls were having a chat before we all went back home.

"Dylan, don't even try, I'm not in the mood," I muttered, walking away from the group as it was my time to leave though a hand grabbed my arm.

"Oh come on, no one wants to be bullied by me any day anyways," Dylan said, his eyes looking different from before.

Stomping on his foot, I made a run for it but I knew there was no use, Dylan was one of the fastest boys in our school. Dylan soon grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

"Hey, boy, don't do something you'll regret," A familiar voice came behind me and I wouldn't have believed my ears until I turned around.

There he was, somehow in London and was standing right behind me, Jung Hoseok. He was much taller in person and everything about him didn't feel real.

"Who are you?" Dylan questioned, letting go of my hand and backing up. Slowly I felt a hand bring secured on my waist, making me scoot over.

"If you need to know, she's my girlfriend," Hoseok answered and everyone looked shocked when Hobi came closer until our lips enclosed on each other.

"Now if you'll excuse me, we're leaving," Hoseok stated before I felt myself being lifted up and taken away. It was only I was in a car that I broke out of my dazed mind.

Seeing Hobi lock me with the seat belt, it finally came to me that I was in Jung Hoseok's car.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I suddenly yelled, stopping Hobi from what he was doing. Hoseok looked me with confused eyes before answering.

"We're leaving this place and we are never coming back, you have big fans in South Korea and someone else has woken and wants to talk to you,"

"You mean Serena? She's awake!" I exclaimed excitedly, gripping onto Hobi's arms.

Hoseok chuckled before landing one more kiss on my lips and got into the car, driving away from the University and was going to the airport.

"You'll see when you get there, my moon,"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hey guys! This is the end of Back To Your Past ~Hoseok FF! I hope you enjoyed and since Hobi is my bias, it was fun to write! Anyways bye!!