Chapter 9

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

As I sat in front of the leader of the group, Kim Namjoon, he was writing something down before he started to talk to me.

"Hello, as if I've heard from the others, your name is Irene Smith right," Namjoon said in his deep voice as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I am and  I think your music is amazing," I said cheerfully and Namjoon's face quickly turned in a pinkish colour as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks, I try," Namjoon said, smiling at the compliment before giving a cough to get back into the serious mood it was before.

"You know, that teddy bear of yours has really inspired Hobi Hyung and Jungkook these days," Namjoon whispered and glanced over to Hobi and I saw that every five minutes, he had looking at my direction.

"I hope it does, so you can make more amazing music," I answered and once again Namjoon's face turned pink.

The conversation was lively after that, giving advice to each other as one of the subjects I was studying for was Music.

When it was time to go to Jin, Namjoon grabbed my hand and stuffed the paper into it, whispering, "This is my phone number, you have a really good taste of music, maybe we could share some ideas later and I think Hobi would like that too,"

Lightly blushing, I slightly nodded and slid my paper into my little bag while shuffling to be in front of Jin, who was already having the smile, well expected from World Wide Handsome.

"Hello beautiful! What's your name?" Jin asked sweetly, giving his own signature on my lucky book.

"I'm Irene Smith, but can I call you World Wide Handsome Jin?" I asked politely before I could shut my mouth. Why did I say that? Could that affect the future, if there is one anymore.

"World Wide Handsome, um, I like it!" Jin exclaimed brightly but despite having a mental breakdown, I smiled too at Jin's cuteness. Afterwards we chatted like we were best friends, which kind of reminded me of Sa-Dae.

Next and last was Jimin, he looked very uncomfortable though so cute with his puffed lips. He was shifting in his seat but had a brave smile on when the fans came around.

"Hello, how are you doing!" Jimin said happily as he too signed the book and crossed his fingers so he could set his chin on it for support.

"I'm fine! I saw the poster, you looked so cute on it!" I complimented him and it seemed to affect Jimin as he grabbed hold of my hands and his eyes were shining like the stars in the darkest nights.

"Really! You really think so!" Jimin insisted delightfully and I quickly nodded and removed my hand to take something from my bag. It was a little chick doll, it's cheeks were red and it had its beak was like Jimin's, it was one of the reasons I bought it.

"Here, a present for your success!" I said, giggling at Jimin's cheeks becoming red as he got the chick in his hands. I will never forget this day, never ever....

So there is the fan meeting all finish now! I hope you have enjoyed the chapter! Anyways bye!