Chapter 12

The same girl who had gave me the doll chick came to visit me at the dorms and she gave the biggest smile. The way she was free about everything made me so nervous but I couldn't feel but happy too...

Opening my eyes, I realised that it was a dream though after several attempts, I couldn't go back asleep so I decided to go to see Hoseok, who was still on his phone.

"Hoseok Hyung, can I ask you something," I asked nervously as Hoseok sat up on the bed, shocked from my presence.

"Sure Jimin," Hoseok answered, patting his bed for me to sit down beside him and I slowly accepted.

"Is that girl who gave me this doll gonna come here, to be in a video," I said hesitantly, indicating the chick that I was holding onto.

"Well that's what Namjoon says, is there a problem with that?" Hoseok asked curiously but I shook my head quickly.

"It- it's just I never got to say thank you for it," I lied and Hoseok nodded his head as if he knew what I meant. I've never tried to approach ladies before, I always feel uncomfortable when the fangirls would scream in excitement....

"Welcome to BTS dorm room Irene Smith!" A happy voice called from the living room as I just woke up, looking at the time, I saw it was 7AM.

Quickly I jumped out of the bed and headed out of the bedroom with the chick, walking to the living room, where I peeked out to see the girl of my dream sitting on the sofa, wearing a blue dress.

"Oh Jiminie, you're finally awake," Namjoon said as he stopped his conversation with Irene and I nodded quickly when Irene looked at my direction and smiled.

"Jiminie, did you just wake up," Irene said happily, giggling a little and I looked at my clothes to see I was still in my pajamas.

Rushing out of their view, I went back to my bedroom and mentally cursed with my face turning red. She saw me with my pajamas! How embarrassing! I can't show my face anymore!

Changing into the BTS uniform, which everyone was wearing, I slowly headed back to the living room and without thought, Chick was coming too.

"Oh! You're back!" Hoseok said, dragging me over to where Irene was sitting and I greeted her before sitting in one of the sofas. Irene's eyes suddenly shined when she looked at Chick and I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Did you come up with a name for it," Irene asked curiously, pointing at the doll in my arms, I shook my head and before I could answer, Hoseok did for me.

"He's never leaves that doll alone! He takes it to sleep and all!" Hoseok teased and I felt my ears go red again.

"Aww, thanks for taking care of Park Min-jun," Irene said and I nodded before letting out a confused sound.

"Park Min-jun is the chicks name, do you not like it," Irene assumed, her face turning sad but I shook my head again. It was then when our conversation was cut off by our manager.

"Okay! So now you are all here, we can start the video," Our manager announced, coming out of the kitchen and we shouted 'fighting' in return....